Hated my klispch speakers ORDERED through dell

ProtossX

I bought a xps awhile back and got the most expensive speakers (klipsch 5.1 sound system) they were all black, i upgraded from logitech well I wouldn't call it an upgrade because my logitech speakers were infintely superior especially the Bass and I just bought the new logitech's and loving them a lot more

would anyone from klipsch like my order number from dell let me know cuz i can pull it up I DID buy your speakers and I DO Not like them and am warning people who are on the fence on these two logitech and klipsch and if they buyin from dell DO NOT go with klipsch go with logitech cuz I was not happy with klipsch performance and the high price

I bought a xps awhile back and got the most expensive speakers (klipsch 5.1 sound system) they were all black, i upgraded from logitech well I wouldn't call it an upgrade because my logitech speakers were infintely superior especially the Bass and I just bought the new logitech's and loving them a lot more

would anyone from klipsch like my order number from dell let me know cuz i can pull it up I DID buy your speakers and I DO Not like them and am warning people who are on the fence on these two logitech and klipsch and if they buyin from dell DO NOT go with klipsch go with logitech cuz I was not happy with klipsch performance and the high price

HAHAHAHA, very good April fools...

James

"I bought a xps awhile back and got the most expensive speakers (klipsch 5.1 sound system)"

These aren't the most expensive speakers, I suggest you upgrade to 2 Klipschhorns, 3 La Scala's and if you wish a RSW 15. If that's not enough bass, move to earth... (to a house with corners...). One more thing,.. O wait, no I'm not Columbo. [;)]

She should call you and demand that you bring the iPhone home immediately! And if you love your wife, you will oblige without hesitation. After all, your wife is a goddes and should be treated as such. Nothing is more important than your wife. [:D]

She should call you and demand that you bring the iPhone home immediately! And if you love your wife, you will oblige without hesitation. After all, your wife is a goddes and should be treated as such. Nothing is more important than your wife. Big Smile

and besides when you are away at work she is busy with her boyfriend, she never needs the remote. [:P]