Seti just calls it a blog

Cornman

Best blog ever. 100% great content providing hours of enjoyment. Beautifully laid out. I'm thinking about making it my home page. At least on Friday (what time of day does the Girl Friday post??). GREAT job, Iain!!

Best blog ever. 100% great content providing hours of enjoyment. Beautifully laid out. I'm thinking about making it my home page. At least on Friday (what time of day does the Girl Friday post??). GREAT job, Iain!!

[:D]

Thanks again guys encouragment is much appreciated. I try to post at least twice a week. On Fridays I post retro hi-fi girl when I get time since I am at work : ) I may have to try posting it early in the day. I gotta find out how to post the NSFW hi-fi girls. The things they do with vinyl whew.

I gotta find out how to post the NSFW hi-fi girls. The things they do with vinyl whew.

Is that the blow-up kind of vinyl?

You could email those shots to me. You know, for historical documentation and stuff. Plus, it's nice to share!

I gotta find out how to post the NSFW hi-fi girls. The things they do with vinyl whew.

Is that the blow-up kind of vinyl?

You could email those shots to me. You know, for historical documentation and stuff. Plus, it's nice to share!

Will do. An off site backup of sorts :)

Seti,

What an excellent blog. I bet I spent close to 3 hours looking at all you have there tonight.

2 questions:

Do you have in your vault of audio information any advertisement literature, brochures, catalog pages on the H.H. Scott Type 122 Dynaural Stereo Control Center? I just had one rebuilt by NOSValves. The Scott website has some info. I was wanting to see how it was advertised to the audio public.

Do you receive scanned copies or electronic copies of audio information from those of us that may have some audio info that might be of interest for the readers of your website?

Wrinkles

Seti,

What an excellent blog. I bet I spent close to 3 hours looking at all you have there tonight.

2 questions:

Do you have in your vault of audio information any advertisement literature, brochures, catalog pages on the H.H. Scott Type 122 Dynaural Stereo Control Center? I just had one rebuilt by NOSValves. The Scott website has some info. I was wanting to see how it was advertised to the audio public.

Do you receive scanned copies or electronic copies of audio information from those of us that may have some audio info that might be of interest for the readers of your website?

Wrinkles

Thanks. I'll dig around. The best Scott adverts I've seen are on the radioshack back catalogue website. Lately I've been buying Popular Electronics from the 1950's. There are some great articles and ads in those but I haven't posted much from them yet..

• 2 years later...

Iain, want you to know you have an open invite to stop in for a visit, and spend the day listening to a Fairchild setup, with a 245 preamp, 255 amp, and 412 turntable. With all the work you have done, come to St. Louis and listen to one of these swank retro systems!

Dave

Iain, want you to know you have an open invite to stop in for a visit, and spend the day listening to a Fairchild setup, with a 245 preamp, 255 amp, and 412 turntable. With all the work you have done, come to St. Louis and listen to one of these swank retro systems!

Dave

Thanks for the invite. I'd love to hear see your vintage gear. The Fairchild would be sweet to hear. I'll let you know when I'm coming up that way. Likely toward the end of summer. I really like Vintage Vinyl they have great prices and the staff is very good and turned me on to some good stuff.

wow... thread from back a ways, and you're still at it with the hi-fi history.

You have a great site, and you KNOW you're always welcome in Bowling Green. Yes

peace,

Forrest

Thanks! Can't wait to hear the Patricians. Gotta get out that way. Hmm just noticed your an hour from Nashville....