AMAZING!!!!

clermontcop

Alright Bill lets not stir the pot here but since you asked. I owned the Emotiva UPA-2 and the XPA-3 I thought the sound they produced was very good. When I got my first Acurus amp I was completely blown away. When the Acurus was hooked up I literally could not even tell that the emotiva was even on. Now of coarse this is just my experiance.

I tried the CD player. I liked the build quality but the sound was a bit lean. I think the products might work in certain situations/systems but not in mine. I haven't had a chance to hear all their products but if the "house sound" is the same as the CD player I can see why people try other amps after a while.

When I got my first Acurus amp I was completely blown away. When the Acurus was hooked up I literally could not even tell that the emotiva was even on.

If you like Acurus you really need to give an Aragon a try.

You find it amazing Audiogon has gear for sale? I've seen a few amazing things,that's not one of them,maybe get out more.Also,which "brands"don't they sell on Audiogon? I sure saw a lot of Klipsch,is that bad?

Not really much amazing, there are only 8 Emotiva items total on Audiogon, 3 of which are already sold one has a sale pending.

Of the 8 items 3 are amps, the XPA-2 is sold, the other 2 amps for sale are the cheapest Emotiva amps Emotiva makes the UPA-2 and one of those sales the seller has upgraded to a better more powerful Emotiva amp.

The other 5 sales are for 3 pre-amps and 2 processors, the pre-amps are older models, one is a discontinued model and of the 2 processors one is selling for the same price as Emotiva sells it for new and one is actually selling for a penny higher than Emotiva sells it for.

There were a few of these processors that actually have sold for several hundred dollars more than what Emotiva sells them for since Emotiva had a waiting list.

So not much of anything amazing there other than maybe someone would pay several hundred more just to get their gear sooner. Many sales were the usual upgrades, some are people having to sell because of hard times and others even did or tried to make a profit.

Emotiva makes some great products, they have high quality at very low prices, good warranties and they are very friendly people to do business with.