MP3 Export?

DiGNAN17

Is there a way to export MP3 information into a text format of some kind?

For example, can I take my entire collection and make a list showing all the artists, all the albums they have, and the song titles in each album?

I ask because I'm going to be "DJing" a small dance party next month (the guy asked me to bring sound equipment, I said why not DJ the whole thing. Anyway, I want to give people a list of songs to choose from. Anyone know a way to do this?

------------------

FURIOS Df>c> icon100.gif

Using Winamp:

put all the songs you want in your playlist, and organize them. Then click twice on the misc button in the playlist window.

Then select create html playlist.

you're all set, you also know the length of your entire playlist, etc...

------------------

'cuz nobody ever said

"Pump up the treble!"

Yeah, I've done that one, but I'm looking for more of a printable database of sorts. Something that can take my directory structure and list the tracks that way.

For instance, right now I have all my MP3's stored in one folder. Let's call it "MP3's". I then have about 70 folders that are artist's names, like "Blind Melon". I then have folders in those folders listed by album, like "Soup". So the directory structure to the song "Galaxie" on that album looks like:

MP3's -> Blind Melon -> Soup -> Blind Melon - 01 - Galaxie.mp3

I need something that can export all my MP3's into a list like:

Blind Melon

--Soup

----Galaxie

----etc

I'm probably asking too much here. I'm sure this is a bit odd so it's not the type of program that has been developed.

------------------

FURIOS Df>c> icon100.gif