RW-10D rattle

dpratt34

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not fine bone head dont drive amp on sub mor ethen half way rather had sterio push hot signa,l then sub trying to grab a weak signal and make it hotter louder stupid

A sub amp can be driven to clip even when the sub amp gain is below 50%. It all depends on the voltage it receives from the source and what voltage the amp needs do be driven to 100% output. You have to look at the system as a whole, not just one knob.

Thanks! Yours too. That "thumbs up" was supposed to be a "thumbs down" regarding the derogatory remarks in an earlier post.

I thought you were happy with your sub (thumbs up). Go to the post you want to change and hit the "Edit" tab. You can then change the body of your post.

lol just do it my way feed signal 0 nice fullsignal to sub at half way -12 max on dash k thats right way not halfassed the other way

been doing shit 15 yrs now all buddies own big 8 thos doler speakers biolap and macintosh all hi end shit he even says it on your set up rw10d u wantto only run half way send signal 0 level from sterio ok not backwards risk damging the amp dont belive me just keep doing it ill see u on her next yr askin were do i send my amp in lol [au]

also in ciaa your set up with pa amps qsc thats dj pro audio amps man nothing like these amps ok know your shit

your amps qsc yes all way up k feed mixer whatever thats difffernt then this set up behringer amp sucks man try makie or anther qsc if your doing pro audio dj in your house doesnt sound as nice as home sub k difffernt set up u run

cec that was for with behringer amp stuf just totally differt set up i run and i dj have b 52s makie 1200 wats amp

i run those amps all way up feed sgnal total differnt then home sub set up tho

even tho your set up is mad for bar dj club bass shiiiit k nothing like these amps how u shoot run signal

k u belong in behringer forum low line garbage

djnick,

The faulty sub was set at -15 and still made the rattle, even with the Denon retarding the output by an additional -12. So, your theory in my case is incorrect.

My new sub is set at 0, the Denon is set the same as before based on Audyssey, and it sounds great.

djnick,

The faulty sub was set at -15 and still made the rattle, even with the Denon retarding the output by an additional -12. So, your theory in my case is incorrect.

My new sub is set at 0, the Denon is set the same as before based on Audyssey, and it sounds great.

You're wasting your breath (keystrokes).

Bottom line, I'm glad you got your sub issue resolved. I see no further point in posting on this matter as an intellectual, good spirited debate doesn't seem likely. dpratt34, you can PM me if you need anything. Just click my username and send a Private Message.

Carl

I politely wish to point out that typing in the same manner as texting with your buddies generally is not well received.

It usually implies the poster does not care about communicating his point well.

I usually just ignore those poorly written posts.[:#]

Not trying spark an argument.... Just stating the facts.

OP; I am glad it was an easily resolved issue (instead of going through shipping a return; and waiting for an exchange; etc.)

Rock on!