Dee, I can't agree more with both statements!

I think the Boy Scout Hut at the fair park is where Trey wants to set up.

I'll be coming into town on Thursday. If the management will allow, maybe I'll set up Corns or Heresys with a Scott 299D and a CDP at the HIE on Thursday evening just for fun.

Gregg,

If you've got the bandwidth, you can ride Amtrak from LA to LR for $167 each way.

You know, last time we were there the owner of the Goat Roper (was that the restaurant name?) was going in to an alternative business next door and we never got to see how that came out. oops.

I'll be coming into town on Thursday. If the management will allow, maybe I'll set up Corns or Heresys with a Scott 299D and a CDP at the HIE on Thursday evening just for fun.

That sounds really good to me.

Seadog,

One can never have too many Heritage speakers in the same room. There is some musical program material that does sound better on corns.

is the HIE the place?

Hey now Dee, the CT-125's and K33's came from you[:o] LOL I'm going to have to have Ian pack his little amp along for that sub and we can see how they sound together[:D]

The one thing I do know is everyone needs to bring enough cables!!!! Think we may have some similance of an analog setup as well[8]

Seadog,

One can never have too many Heritage speakers in the same room. There is some musical program material that does sound better on corns.

is the HIE the place?

Hey now Dee, the CT-125's and K33's came from youSurprise LOL I'm going to have to have Ian pack his little amp along for that sub and we can see how they sound togetherBig Smile

The one thing I do know is everyone needs to bring enough cables!!!! Think we may have some similance of an analog setup as wellMusic

I sold the little sub/crossover amp I had a while back. It just didn't have the power required. I can bring the NAD though.

You know, last time we were there the owner of the Goat Roper (was that the restaurant name?) was going in to an alternative business next door and we never got to see how that came out. oops.

Well, since she would have been the only business like that in the Hope area (I'd guess), she probably cleaned up. Or out.

Well, since she would have been the only business like that in the Hope area (I'd guess), she probably cleaned up. Or out.

Is the Goat Roper still open? It could be a nice reunion trip. Perhaps that place is up and running.

The girl opening the specialty business certainly had her eyes on Fini :)

Perhaps:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/75/786139/restaurant/Arkansas/Hollis-Goat-Roper-Hope