I need a turntable.

Now you're talkin or is it "Steamin'" ! [:P] Great choices there Buffalo! Is the Table there yet????

You are going to be amazed at how well those records sound and you've got La Scalas to play them through! SWEET!!! [<:o)]

You'd better stay away from HERE and HERE, you can empty a bank account in seconds and still not get every thing you want! LOL

Oh and 45rpm vinyl is AMAZING!!! But don't CLICK HERE!

Keep us posted and where the heck is that UPS Truck!!!! [;)]

Dennie

Now you're talkin or is it "Steamin'" ! Stick out tongue Great choices there Buffalo! Is the Table there yet????

You are going to be amazed at how well those records sound and you've got La Scalas to play them through! SWEET!!! Party!!!

You'd better stay away from HERE and HERE, you can empty a bank account in seconds and still not get every thing you want! LOL

Keep us posted and where the heck is that UPS Truck!!!! Wink

Dennie

OH nuts! I accidentally clicked in all of those places! [:o]

must...exercise...self...control...

Now you're talkin or is it "Steamin'" ! Stick out tongue Great choices there Buffalo! Is the Table there yet????

You are going to be amazed at how well those records sound and you've got La Scalas to play them through! SWEET!!! Party!!!

Keep us posted and where the heck is that UPS Truck!!!! Wink

Dennie

OH nuts! I accidentally clicked in all of those places! Surprise

must...exercise...self...control...

Careful! Those were just practice, it is the ADD TO CART button that you have to really watch for! [;)]

Dennie

After a grueling four day wait, it finally came. I just got done raiding my parents' attic and I found some more albums, among which was Alex De Grassi Slow Circle which I am listening to right now.

What the heck is wrong with those people. 4 Days? They've never had to wait for a turntable, I guess!! [:@] LOL

Congratulations Buffalo, you've put together quite a nice 2 channel set up! [Y]

How's it sound?

Dennie

It sounds good, and I'm sure with more playtime in the cart it will sound better.

That's the problem, then the voices start talking to you. You need this cart, no this one.... You need this pre to finish it off, then you'll be done I promise.

Run now man while your still at the door of all this madness.....

James

BTW, very cool setup...