The Klipsch Audio Community

On 5/26/2011 at 3:58 PM, Rudy81 said:

I'm convinced!

post-10337-13819656605066_thumb.jpg

Rudy.  Can you share WHAT Rack maker and model # it is ...or, send me a internet link.

I like this approach and am wondering what model/maker this rack is from . 

Unfortunately, I have no clue what manufacturer this is.  Like many other things, I found it on Craigslist for $75.  I was a little beat up and needed a fresh coat of paint.  I also made a base for it with heavy duty casters underneath.  That turned out to be a great idea.  I have needed to move it several times over the years.  Judging by the price of new racks, that was a great way to go.

There are two Luxman tube crossovers on ebay right now  (very rare and perfect for Bi-amping) …. guys been selling some good stuff (Audio Research, Power conditioners, Antique Sound Lab, … and pots ! good pots though … All Clad... guy's selling quality and has a 100 % rating...

On 3/31/2018 at 12:00 PM, Chris A said:

get a handle on Class D amplifiers to simplify my amplifier rack (hopefully reducing the need for class A amplifiers that heat the room)

I'm glad to finally see measurements of the hypex ncore modules.  These measurements look really really good, and the amps are very small.  ATI also makes an 8 channel amp that uses OEM ncore modules...  now I see why.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-hypex-nc400-diy-amp.5907/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, etc6849 said:

I'm glad to finally see measurements of the hypex ncore modules.  These measurements look really really good, and the amps are very small.  ATI also makes an 8 channel amp that uses OEM ncore modules...  now I see why.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-hypex-nc400-diy-amp.5907/

I have been reading the test/reviews for a while there. Interesting that Accuphase amps tested horribly, and some inexpensive products beat the more expensive and recognized Companies.