WTH? Grow up people!

I was the other person involved. This was a subject that I know nothing about but was reading and hoping to learn something. While reading the post I felt as though the other person was disrespecting what I consider to be senior members whom I have alot of respect for and pay great attention to thier advice ! I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. I answered with my fingers before my brain had time to think about it. I have a very bad habit of standing up for others without being asked. Well, the fight was on and one thing led to another. I have now learned to keep my fingers on my own business. It was never about the topic as posted. Thanks to Amy for reinstating me as I have alot more to learn.

Don

Welcome back fellow Chorus II fanatic.[Y]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the other person involved. This was a subject that I know nothing about but was reading and hoping to learn something. While reading the post I felt as though the other person was disrespecting what I consider to be senior members whom I have alot of respect for and pay great attention to thier advice ! I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. I answered with my fingers before my brain had time to think about it. I have a very bad habit of standing up for others without being asked. Well, the fight was on and one thing led to another. I have now learned to keep my fingers on my own business. It was never about the topic as posted. Thanks to Amy for reinstating me as I have alot more to learn.

Don

Welcome back fellow Chorus II fanatic.Yes

Thanks Stormin, Its nice to be back !

Trey,

Don't blame me, I told Amy to just hand me the keys to the office, but Nooooooooohhooooooo!, she goes and bothers you, and now everyone's pissed off. Had Amy just given me the keys, we'd of all gone to Wincherster's house and raided his stash.

yes, I too have thousands of posts, some social ones, a few managed to be technical in nature. I thought we were here to have fun fellas. Geesh, why so angry?

I just sign in here to meet hot women.
That turn out to be dudes .

Ahh, so you guys have met COYTEE!!! Hmm

Don't fall for his shenanigans!! Embarrassed

You saying I'm a hot woman? [Y]

yes, I too have thousands of posts, some social ones, a few managed to be technical in nature. I thought we were here to have fun fellas. Geesh, why so angry?

Ahh, so you guys have met COYTEE!!! Hmm

Don't fall for his shenanigans!! Embarrassed

You saying I'm a hot woman? Yes

[^o)] [:#]

Dennie

Who taught you to Walk This Way?

To get back to the original point, this is a Klipsch-supported forum, meaning everyone other than an employee is a guest here and should behave accordingly. While people may have differerences of opinion, mocking or insulting Klipsch engineers and their engineering decisions is unacceptable and rude, and that should be obvious to anyone.

I was the other person involved. ... I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. ... Well, the fight was on and one thing led to another.

Sounds similar to the reaction I got from him in the Heresy III thread last week.

He did make one (ONE) useful observation in the short time here. Post count does increment with every post edit..

Test for post count edit increment - 396

Test for post count edit increment - 397

• Klipsch Employees

My sentiments exactly. I recall when I was new here some high poster from Texas cited my "tender" number of post to embellish his argument. He is still in my bottom 10% of forum members and I don't get annoyed easilyWink

Hey you don't have enough posts to be posting Wink

Trey,

you missed spell a word in the title..... wasn't the H suppose to be an F? Or are you trying to be PC these days? I thought real Arkansas boy's didn't do the PC thing.

As you can read, there are kids in the room. I have to watch what I say.

Post count does increment with every post edit.

I'm not sure about that. I had the impression that the post count is one behind, but when you edit a post, it adds that one, so you have the actual total. If you edit the same post a number of times, the count does not go any higher.

• Moderators

To get back to the original point, this is a Klipsch-supported forum, meaning everyone other than an employee is a guest here and should behave accordingly. While people may have differerences of opinion, mocking or insulting Klipsch engineers and their engineering decisions is unacceptable and rude, and that should be obvious to anyone.

[Y] Exactly

You have to respect the people who allow us do this, you don't have to always agree with them but at least give them the respect they deserve. [Y]

I usually try to shut up once the poop hits the fan. [;)]

All post count means is you got that far without being booted out, it has nothing to do with what you know about this addiction/hobby, I am proof of that ! [8-|]

The best audio setup I have ever had is directly related to info and experiences from klipsch Engineers and forum members, I could have stumbled around for years without ever coming close to the sound I have, I did for many years. I owe everyone a big THANKS for the ideas and opportunities I have been given. [{]