Won this at a charity auction...pretty cool...

jorjen

Sgt. Pepper drum head(about snare size). Autographed by Ringo in the upper left, Sir George Martin below Ringo and Paul on the right.

I am in the process of having it properly matted and framed to hang in my listening room. I dunno, I think it is pretty damn cool, I'm tickled.

post-9114-13819585128238_thumb.jpg

Wow! You should be excited! That is very cool and if it is authentic, I think it would be worth a few dollars!

Congratulations! [Y]

Do you have an original Sgt. Peppers album to display with it? That would be very cool also! [:P]

Dennie

Oustanding! Just a recommendation, if it was me, I'd buy a vintage snare drum (clean it up of course), install the head on the drum, and hang the drum on the wall.....wait, no I wouldn't - the wife would probably squash that idea.

Congratulations. What a win!

To go along with what Dennie said, maybe a picture lp of the album.

Ebay has alot of Sgt. Pepper stuff. Here is an example of the picture lp. I am not afiliated with this business at all.

As an example off of Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Beatles-Sgt-Peppers-UK-1978-PICTURE-DISC-LP-NM-/290439434855?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Records&hash=item439f8a1267

peppd.jpg