Thursday, June 10th

Thursday evening, June 10 (6 pm until ?) at the Holiday Inn Express.

If you are in Hope on Thursday evening, drop by the Holiday Inn Express - or just get a room there ;)

I spoke with the manager at the Holiday Inn Express and they would be happy to allow us to use their breakfast lounge area for a Thursday evening reception and listening session.

I will be arriving Thursday afternoon with Cornwalls, some type of tube amplification and CDP. I guess we could consider this the unofficial kickoff for the weekend.

Bring gear if you want, all flavors welcome - should be fun. Also, I will have a cooler handy, so if you want to bring your sodas, etc.........

See you there,

David

Sweet action....hopefully y'all will still be partying by the time the Chicago crew roles in..

About what time would that be?

I'm sure we'll be going late - especially if the hotel night manager likes music!

hey seadog, i am going to be part of that chicago crew Stick out tongue I am driving down with DrWho and hopefully Michael Hurd. Had a blast two years ago, and I am glad you're coming down as well. Can't wait.

Jay, Good to see you're coming this year. That should be a fun drive down with those guys.

Take a detour through Indy on the way down and pick up Colter!

I was planning on arriving Friday morning, but may have to rethink my arrival day if there is going to be get together.

Come on down on Thursday. Not sure who all will show.

Since I am coming on Thursday afternoon, I wanted to set up something at the hotel - even if it ends up being just me, all alone, sitting in the sweet spot all night [:D]