CD Insert Art

USNRET

I am in the process of re-building my cd jewel cases. Many moons ago I took all my cds and put them in 10 disc cartridges. Over the years my jewel cases were disposed of. I just bought a couple hundred standard size jewel cases and now I am looking for a place to find the art to print inserts. I found and tried one site (CDcovers) but the right click / print method yields an insert that is slightly larger than the case. They work OK but are time consuming trimming off a sixteenth inch or so off two sides.

Any recommendations?

I don't have 6.0, but if 6.0 can do actions, you can suck at it with megahoover force and still get the job done -- all you need an action that will take your image and resize it to whatever size it is you need. You use one image to record the action, and then you can run that action against any image, all the images you have open at the time, or an entire folder of images. Check it out and hit me up if you need some guidance with it.