Crud.... can't make it :(

Because of my prior comments about Marie Osmond as well as her ear lobes.... (has anyone actually ever had Amy's ear lobes in their hands? [:^)]) Miss Amy has banned me from coming to the bash in Hope this weekend.

Ok, none of that is true other than I can't make it for family reasons. Bummer.... I've been planning on this from day one. I officially cancelled my hotel room earlier today, trying to hang on to the end.

Ya'll have a great time!!!

I was looking very much forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones.

Wow, everything just clicked for me....Marie Osmund IS Amy Unger.... [;)]

Man, this sucks dude....I even had a series of pranks ready for you. [:(] You will be missed. I hope everything is ok with the family....

Wow, everything just clicked for me....Marie Osmund IS Amy Unger..

Perhaps this is why Jim Hunter flipped me the bird? [:^)]

I hope everything is ok with the family

Yes thanks. Actually, this is a great reason why I can't go. My wifes uncle (who lives next door) is turning 90 in several weeks. Many family members are coming to visit for one up to two weeks. These are the same family members who own part of this farm I am surrounded by, even if only a fraction of it.

The big push is for everything here to look nice & pretty for these events. (meaning there are fields to cut, some posts to fix perhaps even a cow to milk.......ok, there are no cows to milk)

Having gone to Bob's a couple weeks ago and all of this coming together I can't leave in good conscience. I was planning on arriving Thursday so that would mean being gone Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. I can get a whole lotta things done in that time frame.

Oh...did I mention that the wife wants me to sand our porch to make it new looking? This is the same deck that was installed merely ONE year ago and now she wants it all sanded. Just in case you mention that there are cleaning products you can spray onto the deck to make it look 'new', those do not remove the stamp on the wood nor make it smooooooooooth......

guess what I was doing yesterday...... [N]

• Moderators

Wow, everything just clicked for me....Marie Osmund IS Amy Unger.... Wink

Man, this sucks dude....I even had a series of pranks ready for you. Sad You will be missed. I hope everything is ok with the family....

This is what happens when you buy MWM's without your wife knowing. [:-*] [li]

You can always come up here to hang with some Klispch Brothers. Perhaps we should do something Septemberish

As I mentioned on the phone...this is for others who might stumble onto this thread.

Wife has talked about me having a "Klipsch buddies party". Sept would be a good month from the perspective of weather.

I talked to Marty who might be having a Jamboree bass bin built (no idea of what he might use for the top half) and he wants to compare them agasint the factory Jubilee. The goal would be to have it when he could bring it.

Then it struck me.... I've got a big field in front of my house, I could assemble LaScalas, MWM singles, doubles, JubeScalas, his Jamboree's and inside would be the Jubilee's (not going to drag those out into the field....sorry)

All would be invited and might make it a weekend event. If anyone wanted to camp out, there is PLENTY of room here on the farm to camp out. I could probably house several indoors too although that would probably make the wife go next door to her fathers and stay over there (and hide? lol)

We could make a weekend of it jamming outside with various big speakers and you of course, could bring in your big guns!! I'd love to hear a full MCM 1900 stack or some 600's.

How fun would it be if we had the "freaking huge teenager speaker" LaScala as the smallest speaker in the lineup!!!

Indeed.... I don't know that I would blame my wife for hiding lol

A mid west get together would be cool. The unofficial Indy Klipsch Fest last June was a blast. P Thump gave us a tour and a few demos. Visiting Indy's place is also a lot of fun where we even got to demo pre-production S4 and S2 'phones (thought that wasn't as cool as the original 2007 IMAGE and Custom prototypes).

And Michael's sound gig for the Team Arts and Music Festival in Broadripple park (TAMF09) was a blast. It was awesome to hear his MCM stacks and then some outsie in the park.

I also got to play sound dude on the small acoustic stage with his small KP250 set up which was a lot of fun and it's amazing how much clear sound those little KP250's can put out. Puny compared to the main stage rig Michael put together but still held it's own pretty well.

p.s. Michael's Roadie's rig (small compared to the MCM stacks ++) that he hauls out is awesome in it's own right. Now that I think about it his Roadie's rig is pretty much his TAMF09 rig minus the MCM stacks and large horns with K69s. Easily capable, I'm sure, of blowing the roof off of any normal sized bar.

A trip to Coytee's could be fun.

Ben - the BIG Arts and Music Festival (the one that competed with us last year for crowd) is downtown tomorrow. Karl is using his huge system for their second stage and asked me to come along to help stage manage and mix. It's hot as all get out, but I'll go hang for mix experience.

Ben - the BIG Arts and Music Festival (the one that competed with us last year for crowd) is downtown tomorrow. Karl is using his huge system for their second stage and asked me to come along to help stage manage and mix. It's hot as all get out, but I'll go hang for mix experience.

Sounds like a good time. I'd think about coming down if we didn't have other plans - live music is always good.. Be sure to take plenty of water. Have fun.

We're heading north to Plymouth as my cousin Jen is renewing her wedding vows after running off to the courthouse to get remarried. Followed by a hog roast. Men's breakfast at church tomorrow morning featuring sausage gravy and biscuits, sausage links, bacon, and scrambled eggs. May be a bit too much pork for one day.