Thank you, Michael!

domtonna

Couldn't be more pleased with these and am looking forward to a great summer of music outside. Note also that the Craftsman cart is perfect for wheeling the setup around. Hopefully, this will be the audio half of an outdoor movie setup this summer. So far, though, they've only been used for music in the driveway but sound great.

I spent a few hours with Michael experiencing the "House o' Klipsch" and left very impressed. Helped me with my ideas for finishing my basement home theater setup, too. Thanks again, Michael, and if you ever need anything down Louisville-way, please let me know.

post-31884-13819597897458_thumb.jpg

post-31884-1381961599076_thumb.jpg

Always a pleasure meeting with up-and-coming Klipsch collectors. (looking at the photos, dang I did a nice job of cleaning those up- the EVM12L woofers had dust bunnies the size of small sheep when I got them)

Those particular HIP's were brought down from Minnesota where they were a drummer's monitors. Can you imagine playing a kit with those on stands at ear level?

Enjoy!

Michael

A pity he can never be properly compensated by us or ...

I am currently setup to take any donations of appreciation that are intended for Michael. PM me and I'll give you my address to send the check. You can also of course, send to me via paypal.

I will of course, forward said donations of appreciation on to Michael.

Seriously, I will.

Seriously.....

[*-)]