Help with cleaning a Mcintosh 225

My closest friend gave me a 225 yesterday. Today I put in two missing 7591s and replaced one bad 12ax7. Sprayed Deoxit in all of the tube sockets and brought it up on a variac. After a long hiatus w/o making music, it certainly is now. Beautiful sounding amp. Before I damage the chrome by doing something stupid, could someone tell me what to use to clean it. There is some pitting but I'm not complaining. Hey, it was free! Any help certainly appreciated. Thanks.

Frank

I would using "tears of jealousy", which will be available from any of your friends that appreciate audio.

Really brings out the shine in a piece like that.

LOL. I think I read someplace that salt and chrome don't mix. No suggestions, gentlemen?

As Noah said, SIMICHROME is exactly what you need and you can buy it at just about any motorcycle dealership. But, it is quite a bit cheaper on Amazon. Just bought some a couple of weeks ago. The Honda dealership here marks it up about 300% over what I paid on the river.

Randall