HDTV Ready Yes
General Weight 110 lbs
Height 37.2 in
Depth 17.4 in
Width 49.6 in
Video Interface Component, composite, S-Video
Digital Television Certification HDTV monitor
Product Type 52" rear projection TV
Display Additional Features Advanced Multimedia Video Processor (AMVP)
Comb Filter 3D-Y/C digital
Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
Display Format 720p
Resolution 1280 x 720
Technology Projection
Diagonal Size 52" - widescreen
Projection Display Technology DLP
Remote Control Type Remote control - infrared
Power Power Device Power supply - internal
Connections Connector Type 1 x DVI-HDCP ( 29 pin DVI ) ¦ 1 x composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) ¦ 2 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) ¦ 2 x S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) ¦ 2 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) ¦ 1 x DTV interface terminal ( RCA phono x 5 ) ¦ 6 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) ¦ 1 x RF output ( F connector

Jay

Well, sorry I was a little late with this. I picked up the Sony BDP-BX57 from Sam's Club. It is the same unit as the 570 but packaged for clubs and a little more than 50.00 cheaper and an HDMI cable thrown in. It is awesome. Great picture, nice upscaling, and wireless. It has all the options including pandora, slacker, and netflix. It has great reception as well. It is in the basement and my router is upstairs and it gets a full signal. Never has dropped the connection. Great unit for anyone else that may be looking.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well, sorry I was a little late with this. I picked up the Sony BDP-BX57 from Sam's Club. It is the same unit as the 570 but packaged for clubs and a little more than 50.00 cheaper and an HDMI cable thrown in. It is awesome. Great picture, nice upscaling, and wireless. It has all the options including pandora, slacker, and netflix. It has great reception as well. It is in the basement and my router is upstairs and it gets a full signal. Never has dropped the connection. Great unit for anyone else that may be looking.

I went to check out that sony, My reciever has no HDMI, Samsung 6500 is still in the front of the line.

• Moderators

Well guys thanks for all your help, I ended up with the Samsung with WiFi. I used a HDMI to DVI cable for video and optical for audio, works great the wife is happy!!!

Jay

Let us know how it works out, is it the 6500 ?