KPT-484-sw photos

carlthess40

they look like an easy box to make.let me tell you, I have a 3000sq house and with just 100watts they { i have 2 of them } lol

shake the house like crazy. and thats with just 100 watts. and they will handle 400rms and 800 peak

you can keep the little small subs with the 1200 watt amps. its like to old saying. drive a big block V8 lol

thanks for your time guys. I hope this helps .

carl

post-37759-1381959986771_thumb.jpg

post-37759-13819618283934_thumb.jpg

they look like an easy box to make.let me tell you, I have a 3000sq house and with just 100watts they { i have 2 of them } lol

shake the house like crazy. and thats with just 100 watts. and they will handle 400rms and 800 peak

you can keep the little small subs with the 1200 watt amps. its like to old saying. drive a big block V8 lol

thanks for your time guys. I hope this helps .

carl

Carl,

Could you please repost these pictures under the Klipsch Pro section of the forum. We like to document the different Pro Speakers under that section. The main thing about your woofers is that while we have seen them on the Klipsch home page, these are the first KPT-484s we have seen on the forum. I had two of there big brothers, the KPT-684 that have two 18 inch woofers. Are the Woofers in your KPT-484s the K-47 EP2 drivers like in my KPT-684s? The web rates my woofers at 600 watts RMS each. I still have 1 KPT-684, and I am searching for another. I traded my other one with my buddy Kevin Harmon. You can see his stereo settup under the 2-channel audio secton, under the post "Heavey Duty Bass with minimal distortion"

Thanks for the car pictures.... Roger

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

resurrecting an old thread.

Have we been able to confirm that the driver from the KP-4000 is the same drivers as in the KPT684? I ask because I have a lead on 2 KP4000's. are the drivers the same then, confirmed?

Edited by Turbox