Watched The Book of Eli Tonight: JB SPOILER ALERT

Youthman

Ok, thanks for the support from some and I am truely sorry for those that I bothered. Many who really liked the movie seemed like they had to see twice to really get it, what its like at least 2hours of your life. If I could let you watch it just once due to my spoiler (which no longer exists), I just gave you an extra 2 hours of life for you to enjoy for something more important. Not too worry won't do it again as literally, but might do it again more in a non sequitur fashion as to not piss people off as believe it or not its not my style. I would never type things I would not say to people's faces, so perhaps I would have been punched for this one, sorry. Where's the ice, that was a nice punch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok, thanks for the support from some and I am truely sorry for those
that I bothered" lol. I definantly want to see this movie again, it had alot of great parts in it. Really just the kind of movie i like best. Top ten for sure. Makes me want to get a bunch more goodies for my HT. Keep the good recommendations coming Youth.

Ok, thanks for the support from some and I am truely sorry for those that I bothered. Many who really liked the movie seemed like they had to see twice to really get it, what its like at least 2hours of your life. If I could let you watch it just once due to my spoiler (which no longer exists), I just gave you an extra 2 hours of life for you to enjoy for something more important. Not too worry won't do it again as literally, but might do it again more in a non sequitur fashion as to not piss people off as believe it or not its not my style. I would never type things I would not say to people's faces, so perhaps I would have been punched for this one, sorry. Where's the ice, that was a nice punch.

If you haven't noticed, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you anymore. We understand you didn't mean to give it away literally. And yes, I truley want to see it a second time, there is a MAJOR clue in the first fight scene that gives you an idea of what is really going on that I didn't notice until you pointed it out (beforehand lol). I eagerly await seeing more "clues" when I go to redbox and rent it again. I got an Android and one of the apps lets you get free codes for free rentals at redbox so this is perfect. Woot!

It was also pretty cool that this was the first movie I got to see with my surrounds installed, people were talking about how cool the gun scenes were, it literally sounded like my whole room was "lighting up" the bullets were coming from everywhere! I tested them again last night with Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen which has a pretty good soundtrack and same thing, shit was flying around the room it was awesome! Love my surrounds, but that's for a different thread.

I'll eagerly await another post by him saying to get off my high horse, that I'm crying, etc...etc...

hahahahahahahahaha, I'll write it up right now....

James

"One for the money yes uhh two for the show

A couple of years ago on Headland and Delowe

Was the start of somethin good

Where me and my n**** rodes the MARTA, through the hood

Just tryin ta find that hookup

Now everyday we look up at the ceiling

Watchin ceiling fans go around tryin ta catch that feelin

off instrumental, had my pencil, and plus my paper

We caught the 86 Lithonia headed to Decatur

Writing rhymes tryin ta find our spot off in that light

Light off in that spot, known that we could rock

Doin the hole in the wall clubs, this shit here must stop

Like freeze, we makin the crowd move but we not makin no G's

And that's a nono"

Its all good man [:P] 2nd favorite album they put out, Southercadillacfunkymuzic takes the cake for me, but that's old school sh**.

If you haven't noticed, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you anymore.

Gosh I feel so small... Hey in E.T. despite him eating reese's pieces that dude makes it home and Gertie goes on to star in Charlie's Angels and Elliot's older brother (Robert MacNaughton) couldn't get picked up in a local Catskill production of 'OUR TOWN' back in 1987.

If you haven't noticed, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you anymore.

Gosh I feel so small... Hey in E.T. despite him eating reese's pieces that dude makes it home and Gertie goes on to star in Charlie's Angels and Elliot's older brother (Robert MacNaughton) couldn't get picked up in a local Catskill production of 'OUR TOWN' back in 1987.

The first scene in Memento, is actually the last scene in Memento!

• Moderators

Maybe the same reason that a movie is talked about the the Home Theater section, which should be for questions about Home Theaters and setup. The same reason that there is a Music and Movie section that already had a thread about the movie.

You know somethings up when you come home one day and there are MULTIPLE replies to a thread you started. LOL.

Apparently I'm actually the one to blame for this whole banter since I was not aware that there was a "Music or Movie" section. I used to subscribe only to the HT section and Garage Sale, now I only subscribe to the HT section. I figured since I watched a movie in my HT, this would be the place to post it but as James has pointed out, I was wrong. Did I do a search for The Book of Eli before I posted, sorry. My bad again. Two strikes against me. Now I know, won't happen again.

• Moderators

Although Grooms thread on "Book of Eli" is on the first page, it's interesting that if you are in the Movies and Music thread, if you search for Book of Eli, you get no returned threads. Even searching in the main Forums Section, if you search for it, the only thread that comes up is the one I started. Not sure why that is.

Although Grooms thread on "Book of Eli" is on the first page, it's interesting that if you are in the Movies and Music thread, if you search for Book of Eli, you get no returned threads. Even searching in the main Forums Section, if you search for it, the only thread that comes up is the one I started. Not sure why that is.

I believe the search function only looks for things within the thread and not at the title of said thread. In the one the Groom started the title "Book of Eli" is only written once and over a month old. So your thread would be seen first and if you would keep flipping thru the search pages I'm sure that one quote would come up.

James

• Moderators

I believe the search function only looks for things within the thread and not at the title of said thread.

I don't know myself but you would think the forum would look at the title since that is what the thread is about. Wouldn't make much sense not to.