Who Owns or Has Auditioned This?

Ironsave

The amp and driver is the same combo i used in my Tuba HT, both are quality, solid built products but since they are used in a horn loaded cabinet i cannot judge how they would sound in the supplied cabinet.

You can always try it out and if you are not happy with it the driver would also work with a ported cabinet or the horn loaded Tuba HT build if you really want some musical bass.

Yeah, Jason I saw that monster of a sub you built! [H] ( I'd have been all over it; but definitely no room for it)....

I have decided to give this a try..... what the he**!

I am not sure if I like the way that driver looks... (smaller magnet than I would like). I am considering a different driver.....

Jason, what were your thoughts about said driver?

I know a sealed encloure requires more power to acheive a given level of sound, but I have alway liked sealed subs for metal and hard rock.

If I do not like this, then yeah, I will look into a ported or horn cab.......

Thanks.

Jason, what were your thoughts about said driver?

Thanks.

Very impressive, solid stamped steel frame, stiff lightweight cone & rubber surround for long lasting sounds.

I was so impressed with my purchase i used the Dayton Classic 10" model for my next experiment.