I officially have C.R.S.

USNRET

Can't Remember Sh**

Today I had the opportunity to listen to the stereo for a few minutes. I powered up the preamp and noticed the turn table was going round and round and round......for the last THREE weeks. [:$] [:@] [:'(]

After reading this thread panic set in and I got off my tired arse and checked mine. I'm good here. THIS TIME!

C.R.S. is highly contageous in the elderly.

Normally I don't tell on myself but since I didn't screw up this time I'm fessin' up to "having no clue"

USNRET,

Never did anything with my gear like that, but when I was a kid and went to the drag races for the first time to watch a buddy race, came back to get some food out of the trunk to save some cash, and found I had locked the car with the keys in and running for over 4 hours if that counts? Lucky that I came back for food, and lucky I gassed up when I got off to go to the track. [Y]

Roger

Last night I left the back liftgate on my tahoe open from 8:00 to 2 AM bringing in beer and groceries/

Does that Qualify?

Yes it does! You Officially have it. But you are in good company!!

I've had it for years........I think or was that my brother? Well Shoot, I can't remember now! [:^)]

Dennie