luxman l-590a2 + palladium p17b good match????

alien123

hi,

i plan to buy the luxman l-590a2 ...30w/ch pure A class integrated......awesome amplifier from reviews........no introduction i guess.........high price too........

cant demo together....so please someone experiences ....if any?????

never heard a klipsch ........want to give a chance on palladium p17b.......in search of a great bookshelf speaker.......no many reviews ....but those i found are great!!!

the A class luxman amp works best with very sensitive speakers..........so i picked the klipsch which on paper should be a very good match ..plus from what i read klipsch love tubes.......so this a class luxman full bodied should be great match!

are klipsch and luxman a great match .........with the current line of luxman integrated amps .......how you would describe the sound on this combo?????

with buying the luxman and pb17b want to get setup for the end of my life........and dont want to think about another components...simply want to enjoy the musc....

..BIG classical music and jazz fan

thanks to all

Here is review of the Luxman L-550a ii and one pair of speakers used are Klipsch Heresy IIIs.

http://www.abouthifi.com/review.php?s=tWU

They felt the L-550a ii and Heresy IIIs were a very good match.

So the Luxman L-590a ii and the Palladium p17b should be a very good match. If I had the money the L-590a ii would be my choice also. Let us know if you get the Luxman!! I used to own a Luxman L-505f which is the model before the L-505u. Enjoyed it very much!!

post-13699-13819600519882_thumb.jpg

post-13699-13819619018238_thumb.jpg

hi,

thank you so much for the reply and help!!!!!

your luxman screams.........put the meters on !!!!!!!

i know that review too............the only review on luxman a class with klipsch speakers...........

.......and to be honest that review got my attention for the klipsch .........

in general never had experience with klipsch....never heard them..........

but i say to myself ".......klipsch are very sensitive.....from the reviews many people love them with mac and tubes.....

so the pure A class luxman would be the perfect choice........and with great control on them"

it was very difficult to decide....in the country where i come from there is not much choice........nothing......

so auditioning is impossible ........neither lux nor klipsch...........like it or not..............buy from reviews.......thats it .......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

my initial choice was (bookshelf only):

harbeth compact 7es3 , shl5 (great match with the lux from reviews),

ATC scm11, scm19 ( power hungry but one dealer recommend them for the lux .....no problems driving them...he said!!!)

proac response d-18 (good match too!!!!)

b&w 805D (too much money )

--------------------------------------------------------------

no question......i am getting the luxman l-590a2 + palladium p17b............!!!!!!

plan to get them later this year.............dreaming about the l-590a2 for sooooooo long !!!!!!!

have you compared l-550a2 with l-590a2.......?????...........main differences ????

listened to p17b maybe?????

check this site for great pics of hifi gear in big resolution.....taken very close...........very clean...wont be dissapointed........holidays for the eyes!!!!!

http://dyna-t-center-u.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2009/04/432fluxman-l-59.html#more

thanks

Thanks for the link to the website. Great pics!!

I do not have the money for L-550a ii or the L-590a ii so I have not tried to hear them. Maybe next year I will check out the L-550a ii.

I used the L-505f with La Scalas with great results.

The luxman l-590a2 + palladium p17b should sound outstanding when you get them pictures please![:D]

• 1 month later...