Outside and loud

Coytee

He just left. Each outdoor unit had a blown capaciter (I knew one unit wasn't working well for several weeks).

New capaciters and a shot of freon in one of the units, top with a check for $285 and a diet coke and we're both very happy.

Richard,

You have a very nice place. I love that part of Tennessee. The next time I go to the smokies, Im going to have to take a short detour and here your system. My wife and kids would be with me also. Would not bother you long, just long enough to hear a few tunes and check out your system.

Randy

You have a very nice place. I love that part of Tennessee. The next time I go to the smokies, Im going to have to take a short detour and here your system. My wife and kids would be with me also. Would not bother you long, just long enough to hear a few tunes and check out your system.

You're more than welcome to visit. If your kids like dogs, I've got 5 that they can play with...so we can keep them occupied. The wife might be a bit more challanging. Can I interest her in maybe re-laying several tons of flagstone? If so, then you & I can have a couple hours to jam...

Seriously.... open doors. I'll even hand you the keys to the system and you can hit it as hard as you want.

Sounds great Richard. Not sure about my wife and those flagstones. We can include her in with the kids and the dog playing. We are planning on coming up to that area late fall, early winter. I live in Birmingham, Al. so most likely on the way home I could stop by there and jam for a couple of hours.

As we make our schedule I will run it by the wife and work some time in to come by your home. My wife and kids know how nutty I am about this hobby so Im sure they want mind. I will pm you as we finalize our plans and see what day is best for you and your wife.

Thanks very much Richard, I look forward to this more than the trip to the mountains itself. Heck, I may just have them drop me off at your house and tell them to pick me up on their way home. [;)] Lol

Thanks Again,

Randy