K55-K400 Vs K53-K701 - Dispersion Measurememts - Anyone?

Has anyone done comparison of dispersion characteristics between a K55-K400 with a K53-K701? The reason I am asking is when I did my Cornscala (Cornwall Bass Bin, K55-K400, K77), I seem to prefer the Cornsey instead i.e Cornwall Bass bin and Hersey top section (which I have explained in my Post under my cornscala experiences @ http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/137054/1389045.aspx#1389045).

I did on axis measurements (that I had posted under my cornscala experience) and while it explains to some degree the tonal difference and the fact that I find the K53-K701 a bit more detailed in the lower treble and presence region with a bit more tactile expressiveness in that region, I do not think that alone explains my impression that the K53-K701 seems more open and more balanced in filling the room as I turn up the volume. I am hence curious to know about the dispersion aspects between the K55-K400 Vs K53-K701 if anyone has done any such measurements.

Thanks

I don't think dispersion is the factor to worry about on the midrange. The big factor is simply that the K400 is a drastically outmoded design. Anyone who builds a loudspeaker using that horn is making a mistake. I call it a headache maker! I have never gotten my fingers on a K701 but I would bet dollars to donuts it sounds a lot better no matter the dispersion!

Al K.