Games with the wife

Coytee

This has turned into a stupid little game with my wife.

This thing, what ever it is, ended up stuck to the tile in the shower. It was there for a couple weeks and I was curious what it was and why my wife put it where she did. Sooooooooooooo, I moved it from the location where she put it....to another wall in the shower. The next day, I moved it again. The next day, I moved it again. All movements inside the shower.

Suddently, now when I get into the shower, it was not where I left it, but SHE has now moved it. So, I moved it again. I put it on top of her shampoo bottle....she put it on the wall. I moved it to the shower head, she moved it to the soap dish. I moved it to the back wall of the tub, she moved it to the mirror outside of the tub/shower. I set it on top of the towel that was on the hook... she put it on the toilet tank lid.....and it goes on.

This has been going on now for several weeks. Moving this little suction thing daily.

Not once EVER have I asked her what this is, nor has she told me. I have not mentioned moving it to her, nor her to me. It's almost like we are both playing the unspoken game knowing that the first person who asks "what the heck are you doing" loses.

Today, I moved it and put it on the (inside) windshield of her car.

What is really going on is probably more sinister. Much like you sitting back and watching your cat amuse itself with a string and feather, I'm sure my wife is simply laughing at me and the entertainment value I'm getting out of this process.

post-15072-138196004967_thumb.jpg

post-15072-13819618993842_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's funny. If you ever figure out what it is, I wanna know.

Reminds me of how me and my wife keep changing how dishes are stacked in the kitchen cabinets. I stack big plates by themselves, with "pie" plates in a separate stack, while my mentally inferior wife just stacks them all up, with the pie plates on top of the dinner plates. After numerous discussions as to which method was the best, one of us actually started restacking the others work. Which of course required a response in kind. So far there has been no escalation to cups and saucers.[:)]

I thought of it being a soap holder. I thought of it being a scrubber (for hands, not feet) It's all silicon so very flimsy and wont' work for either of those jobs.

Now, I must say, the concept of getting 10 more of them so they suddenly proliferate in the shower, might be amusing. That is... once she moves it from the windsheild of her car.

I wonder where it will show up next. If I see anyone here soon and don't seem to be sitting very comfortably, I guess we'll know where I found it.

[:|]

• Moderators

I thought of it being a soap holder. I thought of it being a scrubber (for hands, not feet) It's all silicon so very flimsy and wont' work for either of those jobs.

You got me thinking now..[6].....she may kill you for just posting a pic of "IT" !

Now, I must say, the concept of getting 10 more of them so they suddenly proliferate in the shower, might be amusing. That is... once she moves it from the windsheild of her car.

I wonder where it will show up next. If I see anyone here soon and don't seem to be sitting very comfortably, I guess we'll know where I found it.

[:o] I would guess that would be the end of sticking it to the wall !

Indifferent

My wife has one in our shower and I just asked her about it and she said hers came from a bottle of face wash and it attaches to the face wash bottle and you're supposed to rub it on your face and I guess it exfoliates and whatnot.

This thing, what ever it is, ended up stuck to the tile in the shower. It was there for a couple weeks and I was curious what it was and why my wife put it where she did. Sooooooooooooo, I moved it from the location where she put it....to another wall in the shower. The next day, I moved it again. The next day, I moved it again. All movements inside the shower.

Eww, gross!

It is important to the ongoing serious dialogue within your relationship that you continue this wonderful non-verbal communication. By paying attention and being responsive to her wants and needs, you are showing that you care about her and find her attractive and desirable. Therefore, no matter what she says, keep moving the soft little scrubby thingy. This lets her know that you heard her and are repsonding to her actions with a reaction of your own. You are keeping the relationship foremost in her mind and giving her something to think about, "now what has that crazy man gone and done?" Such non-verbal communication is crucial in a long lasting, vital, meaningful relationship. And, it is far more effective than slapping the *****!