Games with the wife

Coytee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alas.... the little scrubber thingy showed up on the kitchen table this morning so she evidently found it stuck to her windshield. She has a favorite porcelain cat and I put it on top of the cats head. It looks much like that cartoon character on Buggs bunny, from Pluto or something like that....the guy with the R249 space modulator....

I've not yet noticed if it's gone.

Oh, and Colin.... usually it's me getting bi*** slapped, not her [^o)]

Alas.... the little scrubber thingy showed up on the kitchen table this morning so she evidently found it stuck to her windshield. She has a favorite porcelain cat and I put it on top of the cats head. It looks much like that cartoon character on Buggs bunny, from Pluto or something like that....the guy with the R249 space modulator....

I've not yet noticed if it's gone.

Oh, and Colin.... usually it's me getting bi*** slapped, not her Hmm

The space alien is "Marvin the Martian" (from Mars) and it's the PU-42 Space Modulator:

Guess I'm showing my geek side~

I do something similar with my wife but trust me IT IS NOT A GAME!! [:@]

I put the toilet paper roll on such that the paper rolls off from the top. And invariably, she will take the dam thing off and turn it around so the paper rolls off from underneath!! So I turn it back around (the correct way I might add) and what does she do? She turns it around again!! You should see her face when we go to a hotel and the roll is installed correctly (like I do). She just about gets all bent outta shape when I point out that even the minimum wage hotel lady maid person that can't speak a lick of english can get it right and she can't.

Women......

Sheesh.........

Tom

I put the toilet paper roll on such that the paper rolls off from the top

Obviously, you do not have a cat.

Dog

Good observation but I should add that most men will have it roll from the bottom , easier to tear off a measured section while your sitting there . Women usually have it roll from the top , easier to make those huge pom pom things to do whatever they do with such things .

This has turned into a stupid little game with my wife.

This thing, what ever it is, ended up stuck to the tile in the shower. It was there for a couple weeks and I was curious what it was and why my wife put it where she did. Sooooooooooooo, I moved it from the location where she put it....to another wall in the shower. The next day, I moved it again. The next day, I moved it again. All movements inside the shower.

Suddently, now when I get into the shower, it was not where I left it, but SHE has now moved it. So, I moved it again. I put it on top of her shampoo bottle....she put it on the wall. I moved it to the shower head, she moved it to the soap dish. I moved it to the back wall of the tub, she moved it to the mirror outside of the tub/shower. I set it on top of the towel that was on the hook... she put it on the toilet tank lid.....and it goes on.

This has been going on now for several weeks. Moving this little suction thing daily.

Not once EVER have I asked her what this is, nor has she told me. I have not mentioned moving it to her, nor her to me. It's almost like we are both playing the unspoken game knowing that the first person who asks "what the heck are you doing" loses.

Today, I moved it and put it on the (inside) windshield of her car.

What is really going on is probably more sinister. Much like you sitting back and watching your cat amuse itself with a string and feather, I'm sure my wife is simply laughing at me and the entertainment value I'm getting out of this process.

LOL!

I missed this thread, since I've been hanging in Moscow, but wow, this is something that my wife and I have done too. Ours was a game with the soap dish and toothbrush holder, one sitting to the right of the bathroom sink faucet, and the other to the left. I would move them farther away from the faucet and she would move them closer, neither of us ever saying anything to the other about it. Went on for over a year!

I lost.

Greg