Games with the wife

Coytee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get one of these and move it around.....

Oh my.... I'm still laughing. Good thing no one is here at the office....cause I just broke out laughing loud.

I've got to find something like that.... I'm just mean enough to do that to my wife. Heck....truth be told... I'm mean enough to do that to a visiting guest too....of course, with my luck they (guest nor wife) would notice it and I'd have to clean it all up afterwards..... [+o(]

where's the "thingy" now?

Good question. I put it on her windshield and it showed up on one of the dining room tables. I stuck it on top of the porcelain cat and frankly....haven't noticed if it's still there. If it's not there then it has disappeared. I'll try to remember & look when I get home tonight.

A few years ago, my brother and I were fixing up our Mom's house to sell. He was staying there during the week, and going home on the weekends (I lived close by). I had one of those rubber fake dog turds, and snuck into the bedroom, made a dent in his pillow, and placed the turd there. It was really fun when he found it. This set off an amazing game where we hid the thing for each other. One of my favorite locations was in his coffee cup (making it look like a really gross Starbucks concoction). At one point, my brother went on a vacation to Spain. I decided to find out where he'd be staying, and I sent a package ahead of his visit. When he got there, the package was waiting for him. To be sure, he was surprised.

A favorite incident regarding this was having to describe the contents at the post office when I mailed it. I think I initially said "toy," but that wasn't specific enough for the clerk. I decided to ask for help, and fessed up that it was rubber dog poop. Everyone in line was amused (and some confused, and we eventually settled on "novelty gift," as I recall.

dogpoop.jpg

I do something similar with my wife but trust me IT IS NOT A GAME!! Angry

I put the toilet paper roll on such that the paper rolls off from the top. And invariably, she will take the dam thing off and turn it around so the paper rolls off from underneath!! So I turn it back around (the correct way I might add) and what does she do? She turns it around again!! You should see her face when we go to a hotel and the roll is installed correctly (like I do). She just about gets all bent outta shape when I point out that even the minimum wage hotel lady maid person that can't speak a lick of english can get it right and she can't.

Women......

Sheesh.........

Tom

Tom,

You're to easy on her. Try leaving the TP wrong like she likes it, that way besides pulling harder, and ripping because it is on there wrong, you also can't see what is coming off the roll. If you like her, put a bunch of KY jelly on the back of the paper where you can't see it and she'll grab it. If you don't like her, well I am sure you can think of worse to put on it, gotta dog?

Roger

Playing games with SWMBO's can be dangerous!!! When they get demented and all bezerk on your heads, it's hard to escape flying objects... Devil

Groomy,

Mine hasn't gotten that stupid in many years, she knows I will make her sleep on the couch, and if she gets syupid enough not to stay out on that couch, I'll cary her out to the front porch, lock the door, and tell her to go too her moms at 2AM. It's OK when going to moms is their idea, but they don't feel so proud when they have to tell mom they were put out. Everyone lives how they will, but I wont put up with it.

Roger

Thingy update: I found it still stuck to the head of the porcelain cat. Either she's not seen it there or is tired of the game.

Testing that theory, I moved it to the door of the microwave. She uses the microwave daily to either warm her coffee or something.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I do something similar with my wife but trust me IT IS NOT A GAME!! Angry

I put the toilet paper roll on such that the paper rolls off from the top. And invariably, she will take the dam thing off and turn it around so the paper rolls off from underneath!! So I turn it back around (the correct way I might add) and what does she do? She turns it around again!! You should see her face when we go to a hotel and the roll is installed correctly (like I do). She just about gets all bent outta shape when I point out that even the minimum wage hotel lady maid person that can't speak a lick of english can get it right and she can't.

Women......

Sheesh.........

Tom

Since I read this I noticed my wife done the same thing, twice so far ? Could it be one of those "things" where they are naturally opposite of us even without thinking about it ?

I refuse to ask ! [li]

Well, if you really wanna know... (are you sure you wouldn't rather me blather on about the Jubilees? or are you not that bored? [;)])

The thingy went to her car...then to the porcelain cat...microwave and then countertop. I later moved it back to the shower where mysteriously, it is being moved around every other day or so.

Had you not had a chance to meet me you could perhaps think by this story that I lived out in the middle of the East Tennessee sticks and was kinda weird.

[:^)]

• 1 month later...

Well, if you really wanna know... (are you sure you wouldn't rather me blather on about the Jubilees? or are you not that bored? Wink)

The thingy went to her car...then to the porcelain cat...microwave and then countertop. I later moved it back to the shower where mysteriously, it is being moved around every other day or so.

Had you not had a chance to meet me you could perhaps think by this story that I lived out in the middle of the East Tennessee sticks and was kinda weird.

Huh?

Richard,

I have met you, you ARE from the sticks of TN, and "KINDA", I don't think so, weird-YES, but we all still like you, it's just that earlobe fetish that I don't get??

How come you didn't jump on the pair of single MWMs in Pentucky after the guy cam down to $350???

Roger