Stock La Scala with a full grill?

tromprof

Here is a closer look at one of the corners so you can better see how the grill is attached.

Each speaker has corner mouldings that wrap around the corners with a roundover routed on the corner and painted gold. Amps in each speaker are 100w SS. There is also a Leslie attached but I couldn't get a clear photo of it. So, it appears that your speakers are different in design as far as the front grill is concerned. Hope this helps.

Frank

Here is a closer look at one of the corners so you can better see how the grill is attached.

Each speaker has corner mouldings that wrap around the corners with a roundover routed on the corner and painted gold. Amps in each speaker are 100w SS. There is also a Leslie attached but I couldn't get a clear photo of it. So, it appears that your speakers are different in design as far as the front grill is concerned. Hope this helps.

Frank

Quite a bit different from mine, somehow the glittery white cloth gives them a little of a Liberace look. Thanks for posting the pics!