Topic Headers That Will Get You Banned

thebes

Yes folks there are things you don't want to say out loud on a public forum. But then again you do want a hook, something to draw them in. When I worked on Capitol Hill a good press release started with" Congressman Thefixisin Announces Great Gobs of Money Flowing into His District". Alternatively, you would never issue the following: "Eight Years in Office and Never Indicted".

As hooks, "My Cables Have Halitosis" might work. Better yet, "When My Wife Saw My New Tube 3000, She Took Off ...". Can't ever go wrong with: "Audio Nirvosa on $39 a Week".

Then there's the yawners : "How to Unbalance a Balanced Cable", "Best Radioshack Speakers Ever", "My Love Affair With Bose 301's".

There's the stuff you just know is wrong. You might chuckle a bit at your bravura, toss it off, and lead off with: "Country versus Western". Then again, it's a slow time of the year, nobody's had a true belly-laugh here in weeks, so why not go for the gold.

So without further ado, I launch the soon to be history thread with a topi header that is so sublime it may take a minute for your barf reflex to catch up:

Engorged I exploded!

As hooks, "My Cables Have Halitosis" might work. Better yet, "When My Wife Saw My New Tube 3000, She Took Off ...". Can't ever go wrong with: "Audio Nirvosa on $39 a Week".

Apparently "Interconnect Myth Busted" works pretty well also.

Apparently "Interconnect Myth Busted" works pretty well also.
Perpetual motion in practice.

hmm... how 'bout "My cardboard Khorn build" or "Use aluminum gutters as speaker wire?"

Wow! Gotta get me some of those gutters. I'll forestall Fini by saying I hope they don't drain the music away.

Galvanized! What are you crazy! No matter what they tell you it starts rusting and before you know it's got holes in it, and you know what that does to your music. Sure those guys at the Magic Pebbles Emporium, tell you tehy have special cladding and for only $14,327.16, it is guaranteed to give you a boner. Don't believe them because for $14,327.16 you can get a lot more than a simple erection.

Nope aluminum is the way to go. dare I say it, it will leave you engorged.

Hey, I thought they outlawed aluminum wiring years ago! It killed the sound and overheaded the circuitry I'm told.

Spoken like a tool of the copper conglomerates. They are the guys who got aluminum banned, the damned oligarchs. It was all just a simple method of termination. I like the Belkin banana plugs with aluminum gutters. Looks nice and quite frankly copper gutters just turn green.

• Moderators

And I thought y'all forgot about what that meant it was so long ago.

I do think that topic will get us banned.

Bunch of dirty old men...................................................................................tile [:o]