Finally Made It Past 500 Posts...

tom b. 57

Congratulations Tom!

I like the nice round numbers myself.

I'm going for 2,000 soon. Not like I'm getting anything for it but still want that round number. LOL!

I'm on another forum also and there's a guy that joined the middle of July of 2010 and has around 600 or so at last notice a couple of days ago.

I feel like I've been out "schtooped" by Wilt Chamberlain.

Harry

I still have no idea how I got 10k posts.... Probably from posting while imbibing Sam Adams, but more likely from carrying on conversations with Colter!!! [6]

I've slacked off alot on the Forum, probably because I really don't have the time to "engage" as much as I did in 06'-09'.

But I will admit, this Forum is sheer fun and I really cannot recall anyone that does not seem to be a nice person. Sorta' like your favorite pub. It's really an e-pub, but nevertheless, the diversity of the subject matter is fascinating.

The big reason for me is probably the fact that I live so far away from any "culture", that the Forum is more often than not the only link I have to intelligent life on the planet... Colter can attest to the isolation that I enjoy (or am cursed, dependent upon one's perspective...)

[H]

PS. 500 good threads/posts are far more important that 5000 "commentary" posts....

• Moderators

The big reason for me is probably the fact that I live so far away from any "culture", that the Forum is more often than not the only link I have to intelligent life on the planet... Colter can attest to the isolation that I enjoy (or am cursed, dependent upon one's perspective...)

So your saying were " intelligent life " that's encouraging I feel better already, thanks !

I use to feel bad for not having enough post, that got old and I just gave up caring about that silliness, most of my post are just [bs] anyway so most should probably be repossed. [:P]

My new goal is try not to offend anyone more than I normaly do and don't get banned. [;)] Looking good today Amy ! [:P]

I'm far too ignernt to add much to this forum beyond my stoopit questions. I are just a neophyte in the cauldren of Klipsch and ultra Hi-MF-Audio. My low post count will reflect this, as well as my IQ.

But, it's fun trying to figure out what most of you are talking about while slowly discovering what I've been missing all these years. Cheers and many thanks for the edjumacashun. Thanks to PWK and this forum, my enjoyment of music has doubled in the last 3 years.

• Moderators

Congrats, and now that you have 500, maybe it is time to upload an avatar!Stick out tongue

Hey that's a good point, darn slackers can't even give us a avatar to look at ! [;)]

You see there Ave Bona you had a good idea AND you got one more post......now go around and get on everyone who who does not have an avatar OR where they live , that should get you a few more post and help catch those slackers. [:P]

Congrats, and now that you have 500, maybe it is time to upload an avatar!Stick out tongue

Hey that's a good point, darn slackers can't even give us a avatar to look at ! Wink

You see there Ave Bona you had a good idea AND you got one more post......now go around and get on everyone who who does not have an avatar OR where they live , that should get you a few more post and help catch those slackers. Stick out tongue

Is that better?

Tom

• Moderators

Much Better. Nice Belle. And now, off to do my mission that Dtel appointed onto me of making sure everyone has a location and avatar. There can't be too many out there, right?PWK BS Button

[:o] I didn't think you would do it, you are the first person to listen to me, I better be careful what I say in that case. [A]

Hey that's a good point, darn slackers can't even give us a avatar to look at ! Wink

You see there Ave Bona you had a good idea AND you got one more post......now go around and get on everyone who who does not have an avatar OR where they live , that should get you a few more post and help catch those slackers. Stick out tongue

Is that better?

Tom

Is that better?

Tom

TOM! I hardly recognized you. Lookin' Good! [Y]

Dennie