Wattgate outlet; it will change your life!!!!

TNRabbit

Your Price: $147.72 EA (1-3)
$140.33 EA (4+)

I'm disappointed with some of you here.

They give a volume discount if you buy 4 or more. You can save over $7.00. Having recently bought some hospital grade/isolated ground recepitcals for something like $13.00 each, I think these are a screaming deal...

For the expert DIY, rotate the top socket 180 degrees. This places the grounds on the outside effectively shielding the natural quadrapole antenna formed by the hot and neutral leads. The modified outlet should be mounted horozontally to reduce the asymmetry when the sockets are used to power a pair of single ended amplifiers. These changes should only be attempted by qualified certifiable experts.

nat

I'm disappointed with PE for caving in and selling this stuff -- same with the power cords. What PWK BS Button

I agree. I wonder how much their sales have increased from all the new eyes looking at their website after reading the review/comments.

I like this one myself.... [6]

My life and future have been permanently changed!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
F.S. Monster from In the kitchen of every American home

I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical of this product given the price and the over-the-top reviews from other customers but I have to be honest, the reviews are actually UNDERSELLING this product's abilities! These babies hold so much energy that when I installed one in my living room, it powered all of my appliances and fixtures WITHOUT HAVING TO PLUG ANYTHING IN! I think I might even be powering my neighbor's house too! I hung one out on the porch and it zaps any bugs, solicitors, or minorities within a 10' radius! I also installed one next to my toilet and I'm now 100% STERILE! WOW! But the best use I found for the Wattgate 381 was when I wrapped a Monster cable tightly around one and found I could BEND THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME! I mean, do you realize how much money I saved by building my own time machine instead of going down to the hardware store and buying an overpriced piece of junk (probably made in China)? It's also so space-efficient (ha ha) that you can store it just about anywhere! I keep mine in the vegetable crisper.

Couldn't recommend this product more.

" Having recently bought some hospital grade/isolated ground recepitcals for something like $13.00 each, I think these are a screaming deal... "

becareful with those...if they are orange...you need to have a non isolated receptical within 6ft and a sticker warning not to plug in incandesent lights into them.