Announcing Reference Line Updates!

Amy

As for the "UP Grade", at this time we have no plans to offer up grade parts. (we want to sell speakers not parts...and the new parts will not fit into the old cabinets anyway.)

there's going to be an ever increasing "market" for upgrades, particularly for Heritage, extended Heritage, etc. That "niche" is due to the average age of the buyer, the economic times, and I would proffer the idea that with upgrades, the attraction for the next step up in the Klipsch family becomes more of an idea than a dream. Just a thought, but then again I don't have the stats that marketing has in the business models. But flexibility in the business model to keep folks at least buying something does come to mind.

[H]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RF-7II improvements are very nice. ....The old cone could "ring" in the 3k Hz area. The new cone and dust cap is more ridged due to construction. This changes the break up mode and helps to solve the "ring". Most folks never heard this, but for the few that did I am sure they will see the improvement. The new HF driver is a hoss. It allowed the crossover point to be lowered, thus helping with the "ring".

As for the "UP Grade", at this time we have no plans to offer up grade parts. (we want to sell speakers not parts...and the new parts will not fit into the old cabinets anyway.)...

Thanks trey...Now all I can hear is that ring. Tongue Tied

Time for the upgrade! [:P]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Thank you Amy = ) and Thank you for representing such a great Company and helping Klipsch produce and market such great speakers ! These 7II's are a dream to own and cant wait for the Rc64II to arrive .

Aw, you're welcome!!

• 9 months later...

Trey, Thanks for sharing the inside information. I noticed that there were few posts on off-shore manufacturing in China. Until, now I believed that RF-7 II were assembled in Hope, AR. Is this the case for RF-7 II?

"Power, Detail, Emotion that Klipsch is known for" - said in the most monotone unpassionate voice ever on the videos, lol. Sounded like the dude was rushing and uninterested while reading the script (very apparent that it was reading too).

Good thing the new RF-7 II has plenty of emotion to compensate though.