Best way to stack pairs of KG4s and KG2s?

firthy

Welcome to The Forums.

Boy, that is a tough question to answer......

I would vote for probably not worth it.

Would you be playing all 4 speakers at once? If not, then it makes more sense....

I just doubt you would get clean consistant sound; the speakers would probably cancel out certain frequencies... Inconsistent sound.

They are your ears though, So if you want to try and report back.....

Good luck.

Welcome to The Forums.

Boy, that is a tough question to answer......

I would vote for probably not worth it.

Would you be playing all 4 speakers at once? If not, then it makes more sense....

I just doubt you would get clean consistant sound; the speakers would probably cancel out certain frequencies... Inconsistent sound.

They are your ears though, So if you want to try and report back.....

Good luck.

Yea, what he says.

Been reading about all the stacking threads on this forum, though they only involve stacking identical speakers. What would be the best way to go about stacking KG4s and KG2s . . . or is such a set up pointless?

Hey Firthy, welcome to the Klipsch Forums, we're glad you're here!

I have to agree, if you want Quality sound, stacking speakers is not really the way to go. If you just want LOUD, then it really dosen't matter how you stack them.

Keep us posted on what you end up doing and remember, it is your system and whatever sounds best to you is what matters.[;)]

Dennie

I just got these KG4s and KG2s a week ago and been playing around with them. So far, a nice introduction to the world of Klipsch. A definite improvement over the Sansui S-730s I was running. So far I have them stacked with the KG4s on the bottom and the KG2s inverted on top. My integrated amp isn't the greatesta Technics SA-206 with a meager 25w /channelso perhaps running both sets of speakers really isn't giving me the best experience. I suppose if I'm not going to use them both, I'll sell off the KG2s. Anyway, I was just seeing if anyone else has tried stacking two different sets of Klipsch speakers. . . .