Juicymusic Blueberry w/ LOMC

davis419b

[Edited] I believe Mark sends the transformer outputs to one of the phono inputs like Phono 1. You should check with him.

One forum member inadvertently plugged his 0.6 mv LOMC cart into the wrong phono input for a while -- it worked, but didn't sound too good until he switched to the phono input that used the transformers.

The addendum page is dated 1/1/2007 and has four #'d entries, only one of which references the LOMC option. It would appear the rest of my manual is the same as those that came before as there is no reference to LOMC at all. Sadly, I don't have a vinyl setup to experiment with, but I'd say odds are very good that Phono 2 is MMC dedicated. I'm sure Mark or someone else with first-hand experience will post the final word.

The addendum page is dated 1/1/2007 and has four #'d entries, only one of which references the LOMC option. It would appear the rest of my manual is the same as those that came before as there is no reference to LOMC at all. Sadly, I don't have a vinyl setup to experiment with, but I'd say odds are very good that Phono 2 is MMC dedicated. I'm sure Mark or someone else with first-hand experience will post the final word.

Both my turntables are MM so I will try it in Phono 2.

Hey make sure to write that down... perhaps in the manual like I should have done. I think I had to ask Mark twice which one was LOMC as the manual was written for the standard Blueberry. Although it's easy enough to tell once you hook up your tt.

Everything arrive in good shape?

Scott

Hey make sure to write that down... perhaps in the manual like I should have done. I think I had to ask Mark twice which one was LOMC as the manual was written for the standard Blueberry. Although it's easy enough to tell once you hook up your tt.

Everything arrive in good shape?

Scott

Hey Scott,

Got everything with no problems at all. The pair sounds absolutely fantastic. Since they got here I have been hooking them up in each system looking for the one they make sound the best. As far as condition I wouldnt be afraid to say they are as new in the box ! It looks like I am going to have to change to a MC cartringe in the TT as the MM just doesnt give me the dynamics and volume that I like.

Thanks Again, Don