rf-83 Purchase !

deluss

Ladies Ladies, To each his own. Let Mr Mark say how much better his speakers are, but in my eyes i'm in love and My opnion is all that matters They are amazing. thanks for all the support In my purchase

That look great but it will be nice when you do have a bigger room. I love klipsch i still dont believe that deal. I am only 22 it is pretty cool to have these speaker setups at our age :)

Fresh, It is amazing, Its sick how early we started being addicted to these things. i had my first klipsch system when i was 18 :). Now all i need is my house so i can finish my home theater, with a nice room screen and Seating !...... oh wait i still need an amp :) stupid Yammie reciever

You will love your RF 83'S no doubt. The price you paid is a steal. I paid 1700 for my set when I bought them and they were worth every penny. So at 800.00 you stole them. I would bet to say you could use them for 2 years and get all your money back.

I went with the JTR because I have a dedicated theater room so Im not concerned with how they look. When im in there it is pitch black so you cant see a thing. Pro Audio Speakers have better components but their case look bad.

Lemon Pledge on the case really make these look awesome. [:)]

• Moderators

When I was 18, I was broke and would frequently visit Sound Advice and demo their Klipsch speakers. I really never thought I would actually own a pair...but one could only dream.

I love it when dreams come true. And yours has so enjoy my friend!

• Moderators

My guess is that most of us here have done that....it's probably why we are all still interested in audio today. Most of the time I didn't ask them for a demo, I would demo it myself so they could concentrate on trying to get someone else to buy their product. I just wanted to play with some cool toys that I could not afford. [:P]

Don't concern yourself with others criticism. I bought my rf-83's from a forum member in 07 and love them. Right now they are hooked up to Craig's VRD's, a C220, MCD-201, Wadia 170I, and a PS Audio DLIII with all the McCullen mod's and the system rock's!! I will hang on to the 83's for a long, long time, so sit back, pour a good scotch or whatever floats yer boat and enjoy the music!!