I will check CL every day, I will check CL every day, I will check...

M@C

I have been keeping an eye on Craigs List to get some more LaScalas or Cornwall speakers for my HT, can't believe I missed these.

Klipsch Cornwall speakers - $400

yesterday

4 miles

Craigslist.org

Selling a pair of Klipsch Cornwall speakers.
I bought these several years ago from a close friend (hard core
audiophile) for $500, but I only used them for a couple of weeks --
they're just too big for my small rooms. I'm posting some photos here,
and you can find 26 high resolution photos at

and the picture looked sweet.

I wouldnt sweat it. odds are, had you seen them, your email still has to get thru the 10,000 email fire storm that results from all the audio forums putting up "look, some XYZ's, not mine, yada, yada, yada".

A buddy of mine recently asked me to put together a cheap stereo for him, having lost his in the divorce so I started looking at CL for some stereo gear. I missed a pair of Klipsch Synergy speakers for $50 which were right in my neighborhood and a pair of KG 3.5's for $125. Not $500 La Scalas but annoying nevertheless. So the search continues, but CL is blocked here at work, so I'll take a look tonight.

looks like a Cornwall Decorator model that someone has wrapped in oak veneer and put masonite or oddly painted the back panel. Screws and washers were added to the woofer hold-down system. All components including crossover, bakelite binding posts and speakers appear to be the real deal. If you could see detail on the back of the top panel there should be a serial number and initals embossed into the end grain.

• Moderators

This was on the CL under electronics, It's either the police another scam or someone really dumb?

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ele/1945004288.html

"HI AND WELCOME WE SHIPOUT EVERY DAY WE ALWAYS PUT SEAL ON HOUR CUSTO SHIPMENT SO IT SAFE AND SOUND AND ALL HOUR SHIPMENT GET SEND OUT OVERNIGHT SO THE CUSTO IS HAPPY WE ONLY DO BIG AMOUNT SO DONT WASTE HOUR TIME CALLING FOR SMALL SO JUST HIT ME UP

WE SHIPOUT TO ALL 48 STATES EVERYDAY WEEKEND SALE COMIN SO HIT ME UP BEST SALE EVER WE HAVE A CLINIC IN LAS VEGAS,NV SO HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFO SO HIT ME UP SALE IS FINAL GET AT ME

GET AT ME STRIGHT FROM THE CLINIC SHIPOUT THAT DAY

GRAND DADDY PURP
OG KUSH
AFGAHN KUSH
BLUEBERRY DIESEL
CHEESE
BUBBA KUSH
707 KUSH
LEMON LARRY
CHERRY KUSH
PURPLE PASSION
PURPLE URKLE
HEADBAND 707
JACK HERER
JACK FLASH
MAUI WOWI
AND MANY MOre QP 800-1000
HALF P 1500-1600
POUND 2500-3200

HIT ME UP FOR PRICE IT BE SHIPOUT THAT DAY U GET GET AT ME BEST PRICE 702-275-2583 "