HexaKopter

Coytee

I read about this on another forum I visit. I thought it was cool as beans. Knew I had to get one...then saw the price...doing more research. Someone said in the commentary that you could mount a camera to it. If they mean a SLR type camera, I woudln't be as interested. If it could be a small video camera then I could (we get trespassers)

Aside from that... looks like fun

• Moderators

Coytee, I have a better idea, put a string from the bottom a few feet and put a small light bulb and fly it around your relatives windows at night.

When I was a kid we did that with a kite, we put a flashlight bulb with a single battery connected on a long tail of a kite. We got it up a few hundred feet and tied it off, there must have been 20 cars stopped on the side of the road looking, after about 45 minutes the battery died and everyone left never knowing what it was.

Coytee, he is using a videocam on the Kopter, and you can see what it's sending when he demonstrates the Elevator Mode. The camera weighs 300 grams and the machine can still lift 1 kilogram more.

With that excellent acceleration and unusual sound and look, it could make for some great UFO pranks.

With its GPS feature, it could do airmail to and from someone in your neighbourhood.

So many possibilities!