Amy's Birthday tomorrow 9-21

dtel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in case your " sick " tomorrow 9-21, I put it on here today Happy Birthday, remember 40 is twice as good as 20.

Have a good day, just do it a little slower starting tomorrow being 40, wouldn't want to throw out a hip or anything. Stick out tongue

Posted Image

Cool cake. I didn't get a cool cake like that when I turned 40.

Happy Birthday Amy!

(oh)

Happy Birthday Amy! (is this better)

(oh)

Happy Birthday Amy! (is this better)

I took a chance of getting fired or slaped...I came in the office and give Amy a kiss on the cheek with a Happy Birthday wish.

She is one of my favorite people at work. I am proud to call her my friend.

Trey,

You Perv!!!

You are going to have Coytee so jealous and upset that now he is going to have to go out and kill and mutilate something!!

Roger

I took a chance of getting fired or slaped...I came in the office and give Amy a kiss on the cheek with a Happy Birthday wish.

She is one of my favorite people at work. I am proud to call her my friend.

Trey,

You Perv!!!

You are going to have Coytee so jealous and upset that now he is going to have to go out and kill and mutilate something!!

Roger

Hardly Roger. Probablyonly a bit steamed and paced around a bit and put on his favorint Marie Osmond CD and cranked the volume and started singing along forgetting that his lovely wife is sound asleep and is now muttering to himself what was I thinking. "Cranking Marie on the Jubs and I forgot to hide the iron skillets." The ringing in his head should just about be gone by today.

Now if he'd have squeezed or kissed her earlobe, then that's when things might've gotten out of control...

Coytee would've probalby hopped on Brutus all steamed and clenching his fists and start heading full throttle for the Hoosier state, realizing, by the time he got to the end of the drive way that Brutus would not be good transportation to Indiana he heads back and parks Brutus, and begins mashing his forehead against the steering wheel, now mad at himself as he forgot his Pro Ears and Cusom 3's and the ringing in his ears is terrible and it's kaoroke night down at the local saloon and he'd been practicing a new dance routine to one of favorite Marie Osmond songs and he's now dizzy and is afraid he won't be able to perform. The patrons, relieved to get a week off from Coytees usual 30 minute Marie Osmond set, celebrate until day break, and stumble out into the bright Tennessee sun muttering, many muttering something to the effect of '.... dag nab it I've got a meeting at work in 15 minutes and I've not even made it home..." setting off a series of very unfortunate events...

So thankfully, Trey, being the honorable, smart, native Arkansan gentleman that he is, may or may not have left out a few details...

And I'm sure Amy's not telling either. (jk guys we all know there's nothing to hide)

Nor would Richard but it's so much fun giving hime a hard time about his Marie Osmond and ear fetishes.

I'm sure should I ever manage to visit him he'll kindly put me in the sweet spot and run off to grab a couple of soda's, be right back I think you'll enjoy this... Marie's Greatest hits begins playing at 110 db and video screen lowers. Chloe dutifully making sure I do not touch the control or leave the room. While Richard is out sipping his tea blasting the Michigan fight song over the rolling Tennessee hillside ... smillling and muttering gleefully "He'll thank me when he realizes Marie is the greatest.... "

So, after publicy posting the most run-on, incoherent, babbling attempt at writing yet, [:$] my English teachers, professors, and instructors I've had over the years are probably spinning in their graves... Proof that you can speak, ok type, before you think, at least before the tongue biting (finger freezing) mechanism kicks in.

What have I done? Publicly poking fun at the ever so sweet angelic[A] musical [8] goddess Marie. It is probably too late. I can almost hear a familiar voice, gleefully, laughing, "bwu hahahahaha I don't get mad, nor even, but you will see the light, but in the meantime, pond scum, pay back will be hell. hahahahaha"

I must get my guard up. Be wary at all times. Especially at any future Klipsch Pilgrimages I may attend. Coytee is planning away..... let's see, what do I have for this denigrator of the most divine Marie.... ah yes, I will tap into my stash of propaganda frrom the company known for tiny, cubical, smallish, (somewhat) musical, or so they claim, acoustical reproduction apparati... bwuhahahaha"

[:o] [:S]

And with that, I'm off to work to get ready for the 11 o'clock teleconference I was scheduled into yesterday. Thankfully it was moved to today rather than yesterday afternoon. If all goes remotely well, I may at least mange to work on what I had hoped to finish yesterday.