Picked Up a Pair of Forte's This Weekend

Vital

I bought a pair of Forte's this weekend and when I got to the guys house he said he was switching to Belles. After unhooking the Forte's he brought two new speakers up from the garage. I asked him what they were "thinking they would hold him off til the Belles arrived" and he said Belles. I almost laughed... they were tiny little Klipsch speakers. I spun one around and it was an RF-15. I told him these arent Belles, Belles are huge Heritage speakers and he said no, no, no, all the new Klipsch speakers are small, these are Belles. I just smiled, handed him the money for the Forte's and left, lmao.

On another note, these Forte's are very nice sounding speakers. They surprised me with their sound! Very well balanced, nice solid bass, just an all around great speaker! Now I want to find some Forte ll's!

Didn't you guys see the announcement on the Klipsch web page? I bet you link directly to the forum without ever seeing the main web site, don't you!

It's true! They renamed ALL Reference series speakers to Heritage names. The RF-7 II is now called the Klispschorn!

[6]

[;)]

Didn't you guys see the announcement on the Klipsch web page? I bet you link directly to the forum without ever seeing the main web site, don't you!

It's true! They renamed ALL Reference series speakers to Heritage names. The RF-7 II is now called the Klispschorn!

Devil

Wink

I do not see it, please post a link ! How can you carry 2 different speakers with the same name ?