Synergy SLX

mbr311

I'm just midly curious if these would act as decent rear surrounds considering the constraints of my current family room.

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/synergy-slx-specifications/

It's a long rectangle and the only place the entertaiment center can fit is in the back corner. So my mains are shooting out into the room with my sub behind them, my rear surrounds above my head on either couch. They are true side surrounds in the context of the setup. If I was to put another surround speaker it would be in the very back of the room, on the complete opposite wall. So I am interested in these because they would seamlessly fit, they look good so it would pass the wife test, and they are for sale locally for $280 for the pair. Now I know for that money I could buy another set of S-1s and run those in the rear, but when I look at the speaker information the SLX's can handle 100watts while the S-1s handle 50. So is this a decent speaker set for the price, or would I be better suited to pursue another avenue? Also if I got them, would it be better to use them as the side surrounds and my S-1s as the rears? Thanks!

Mark