The customer won't notice the difference on their end

LarryC

Scott paper will introduce toilet paper without the cardboard roll in the center of the roll:

"The center hole isn't perfect," he admitted to AOL News. "However, it holds its shape down to the last few sheets...of the roll."

Even better, he says, is the fact that eliminating the tubes helps the environment
without requiring consumers to do anything on their end.

Really?

My guess is that other companies will keep tubes in their rolls, simply so that they can sell them. They might even steal my idea of a companion product, the "re-usable tube". It would be tapered on one end, for easy insertion, and could make this new toilet paper "technology" more straight-forward at the end. Remeber, you saw it here, first.

post-46808-1381961828055_thumb.jpg

post-46808-13819621940216_thumb.jpg

My guess is that other companies will keep tubes in their rolls, simply so that they can sell them. They might even steal my idea of a companion product, the "re-usable tube". It would be tapered on one end, for easy insertion, and could make this new toilet paper "technology" more straight-forward at the end. Remeber, you saw it here, first.

crappy idea [H]