Jobs, jobs, and more jobs......

Tom Adams

Don't get a chance to post/visit here much due to job & life, but since this place and you guys have always been kind to me, I thought I would post some info that hopefully will be of benefit to someone here and if not a forum member, then maybe someone you know.

In a nutshell - my company is growing and is in need of skilled folks in many different areas. Each week there is a job list posting on our bulletin boards that is as long as my arm and that's not an exaggeration. Additionally, General Dynamics has just announce a $500 million expansion plan that will include the hiring of an additional 1000 people. Again, the jobs will be all types from production to engineering. So......

If you or someone you know is interested in working for the best aircraft company in the world, visit the Gulfstream.com website.

Oh - the one downside to living here are the gnats & mosquitoes.

Tom

It's difficult for an old worn-out carpenter, too! I was hoping someone would pick me up just to have some laughs around the office...

Tom, my nephew is leaving the Air Force next month, coming home to Oklahoma. I think his plans are to go to college, but I will pass along the info (as I have it) about Gulfstream's hiring!

Don't get a chance to post/visit here much due to job & life, but since this place and you guys have always been kind to me, I thought I would post some info that hopefully will be of benefit to someone here and if not a forum member, then maybe someone you know.

In a nutshell - my company is growing and is in need of skilled folks in many different areas. Each week there is a job list posting on our bulletin boards that is as long as my arm and that's not an exaggeration. Additionally, General Dynamics has just announce a $500 million expansion plan that will include the hiring of an additional 1000 people. Again, the jobs will be all types from production to engineering. So......

If you or someone you know is interested in working for the best aircraft company in the world, visit the Gulfstream.com website.

Oh - the one downside to living here are the gnats & mosquitoes.

Tom

great info Tom...but...whatcha have against gnats?