A Holiday Card for you, from Klipsch

Amy

• Moderators

Hi Amy,Thanks for all your help and work all year.Could you put the card in your blog i cant seem to see it on my old comp. for some reason. Also a new pic of you so we could see the new Amy and see what a Klipsch Hottie really looks like,,,lol,,,Love and Hugs Rick

Hi Rick!

The card is a flash file, which unfortunately isn't supported in the blogs. I believe you need to have macromedia flash installed to view it.

I'll try to get a pic up soon! Down 46 lbs now [:)] It's a whole different me!

I'll try to get a pic up soon! Down 46 lbs now Smile It's a whole different me!

Good Lord, woman!! What's your secret? You probably have nothing to use as a New Year's resolution, eh? [;)]

Oh, and BTW, Merry Christmas!!!

• Moderators

OK 46 pounds, so is 50 pounds the number at which we get a picture ? [:#].............. just a reasonable one, we don't to get everyone overly excited, at the average age of this forum you might give someone a heart attack. [:S] or worse your email's would always be full.

Congratulations really, you have got to be happy about that and feel much better.

• Moderators

OK 46 pounds, so is 50 pounds the number at which we get a picture ?

Hmmm. How about when I hit my goal? 7 pounds to go. Sorry, nothing racy, lol

Congratulations really, you have got to be happy about that and feel much better.

It's amazing how much better I feel when I'm not continuously lugging around a bag of top soil! [;)]

OK 46 pounds, so is 50 pounds the number at which we get a picture ?

Hmmm. How about when I hit my goal? 7 pounds to go. Sorry, nothing racy, lol

It's amazing how much better I feel when I'm not continuously lugging around a bag of top soil! Wink

Amy, it's great that you feel better. I'm down from 234 to 191 and am still waiting to feel any different. i'm much better on paper--so the doctor says--blood pressure, cholesterol, etc...but, still feel pretty much the same--just in smaller clothes.

Amy get a good bicycle from a good shop so its fitted right and the pounds will drop off . I work part time at high end shop and you will enjoy cycling more when you get right bike and right fit. But you need to ride 25 to 40 miles every few days its not as hard as it seems once you get those muscles use to it you will be going farther and faster.Start out doing like 8 a day,,,,get in shape takes a few days...then start going little bit farther.Rick

Hi Amy,Thanks for all your help and work all year.Could you put the card in your blog i cant seem to see it on my old comp. for some reason. Also a new pic of you so we could see the new Amy and see what a Klipsch Hottie really looks like,,,lol,,,Love and Hugs Rick

Hi Rick!

The card is a flash file, which unfortunately isn't supported in the blogs. I believe you need to have macromedia flash installed to view it.

I'll try to get a pic up soon! Down 46 lbs now Smile It's a whole different me!

Hey Amy... I meant to say something sooner, CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss. I've started my program for cutting back, I hope that I am as successful as you have been. Best Regards, Boxx....