Looking for an elevated flatscreen TV stand with shelves

Max2

Looking for a integrated system that my 55" will attach to and be elevated. Looking for one that has shelves for a hefty center channel. I have checked out the Bello, Z-line brand and a few others. Anyone know of another brand I should check out? Thanks

There was one at Costco - 3 levels for equipment and a back steel arm that was supporting the TV on a swivel mount. I think it was $199 or so and works well at my home. I didn't use the steel arm to mount the TV (wall mounted) but the stand supports 2 receivers, game concol, DVD, digital media player, cable box and RC-7 (which is about as heavy as you get with center channels)

Thanks for the replys guys. After giving it more thought Im probably going to have to do a wood console piece instead something like Z-line builds. I would like to be able to mount my TV elevated on a rack, but I have a PC hooked up to my TV and it would be visible. Thanks again.

Having now seen your room, what about this idea.

Get rid of any current center channel. Replace it with a JubeScala (LaScala with the K510 mounted inside where the K400/77 reside). This gives you a stout cabinet to set your tv on (LaScala box) AND a killer center channel to boot.

In the future, if you decide to upgrade your other LaScalas to Jubilee's you will already have a matched center channel. If your room disallows you to use the full K402 horn (might get in the way of your ceilings) you could opt for the smaller K510. Side benefit there is, you could do the K510 on your existing LaScalas for a lot less and have a matched front.

You'd have some issues because of biamping so you're not out of the woods by merely clicking your heels....however, I'm beginning to wonder if that might not be the most practical way to kill several issues at once.

(going back now to reply to your PM)

Looking for a integrated system that my 55" will attach to and be elevated. Looking for one that has shelves for a hefty center channel. I have checked out the Bello, Z-line brand and a few others. Anyone know of another brand I should check out? Thanks

http://www.whalenstyle.com/category/Entertainment/group/Consoles/000017

Walmart has it for $89.00! Excellent TV stand for the money and you won't find anything better.