any DVD reccomendations?

DBvader

im a member of columbiahouse.com, and they have this awesome deal for DVDs right now, where you buy one for normal price, and all the toher ones are only 15 dollars. so, i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what i should get, i already have bunch of movies, so i may have the ones you may reccomend...

here is what i am thinking of getting

almost famous: bootleg edition

mulholland drive

apoc now (god, i love brando)

jay and silent bob

pulp fiction (lost my old copy)

fight club (lost my old copy)

Rushmore

American Pie2

Mr Smith goes to washington

i really want to get the Godfather set, but i need to save for my iPod Smile.gif

well, there it is guys, what do you reccomend?

also, when i get a movie, i want sometihng that i can watch more than a few times, and not get tired of it...

------------------

DONT PM ME! i dont check em if you have any questions

email me @: skpathak24@socal.rr.com

IM me @: Strategerie270

Screw you, Action! :)

Guest Webmaster

Get the Donnie Darko dvd. This movie is one of the best movies that I've seen lately. I'm really suprised that it didn't get better distribution when it was in the theaters. After watching the trailer I had to buy it and I was blown away by it. Check out the trailer (and the really weird website) here: www.donniedarko.com

I'll second that Donnie Darko suggestion. Being that I run a video store I'm a movie freak and get to watch a lot of free flicks. This is my favorite movie I've seen in a LONG, LONG time. Uber-unique plot/storyline, GREAT soundtrack(that Tears for Fears-Mad World cover stays in your head for hours upon hours) & just the overall dark feel/look is right up my alley. Don't be put off by Bubble Boy in the lead. He was perfect as Donnie Darko. Please trust me on this. YOU WILL WATCH IT OVER AND OVER TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT. I watched it several times before I watched it with the commentary just to wrap up a few things I still didn't "get". This is from a first-time director to boot. As you can gather I REALLY liked this movie.

------------------

Outlaw 1050 A/V Receiver

Rega P3 Turntable

AMC CD8b CD Player

Toshiba 3108 DVD Player

Klipsch KG 4.2s(main)

2 Dynaco A-10/V IIs(centers)

Cerwin Vega E-706s(rears)

Cerwin Vega LW-12(sub)

Parasound PPH-100 Phono Preamp

Vampire Wire Digital Interconnects & Speaker Wire