Elliott Sanchez

drich73

Please respond I really just want my amp repaired, i thought this was a reputable service this is the last contact I have had:

----- Original Message -----
To: drich73@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2010 9:32:29 PM
Subject: Re: status

OK, I'm still working on your amp and should be finished by next week, you'll get an e-mail with the fedex tracking info after is shipped.

Regards,
Elliott

• 4 weeks later...

I too am waiting to hear back from Elliott Sanchez about my Klipsch 5.1 Promedia Ultra amp that I shipped to him in November. The last email I received from Elliott was on November 17, 2010. I have sent him 3 follow up emails since then but have yet to receive a reply. His web site (http://www.elliot-tronics.com/) lists a phone number but I haven't yet tried calling it. I will try and call him next week if he doesn't respond to my last email.

Just to let everyone know, if you paid Elliott via PayPal, you only have 45 days to file a dispute. If the transaction is older than 45 days, PayPal will still try and contact Elliott to request a refund but they won't guaranty a refund at that point. I would strongly recommend everyone (who paid Elliott via PayPal) contact PayPal and let them know what's going on. PayPal will close his account if they get enough complaints.

I'll post more once I've heard back from PayPal about my dispute.

I am currently in the exact same boat as you. He has had mine since early December and I can hardly get any response from him. It was the supposed 20 day turn around time... then that passed... then he said I would have it back last week and the never happened. Now I've sent emails as well as tried calling. This sucks.

I wrote about the problems I had with Elliott Sanchez including emails (no response), phone calls (no answer), and pay pal wont help after 45 days. I finally did talk to him on the phone and he said he would ship out the following day. Woa and behold the amp showed up repaired and working great. Seems like the best route to go is to constantly call him until he answers. Hope this helps everyone, it sure does sound good on Klipsch.

about the 45 day paypal policy.....if you have a credit card linked to your paypal account and used that as the funding source....some credit card companies allow up to one year to reverse a charge. when the reversal happens. it becomes paypals problem. thats why, if you try to use a credit card as a funding source in paypal, you get messages about how super cool it is to use the paypal credit card or a other forms of payment.

Update!

I finally received my repaired amp back from Elliott this week. The amp now works and my Klipsch system is finally back together after having sat in a closet for the last couple of years. Woohoo!

So in the end I sent Elliott 3 emails, left one voice mail and filed one complaint with PayPal. The whole process took about 10 weeks from the time I shipped my amp to him to the time I received it back. The only contact I had with Elliott after I paid him back in November was an email with a package tracking number. Definitely not good customer service on his part.

If you choose to do business with Elliott in the future, most likely it will take at least two months (not 20 business days as he quote) for the repair and you probably won't hear from him until your repaired part ships.

Time to post my own update...

It appears that my amp has finally shipped. I emailed and called quite a few times and seemed to have spurred him on to getting it done. I got an email with a FedEx tracking number yesterday, scheduled to arrive Friday. Hopefully I'll have some good news when I get it plugged back in!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Is there anyone else still waiting on an amp from Elliot? The last Ive heard from him was on Nov 29th so its been more than 4 mouths since hes had my amp. Ive sent around 10 emails with no response. No one picks up his phone either... I really hope that I wasnt just ripped off. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what actions I can take? I really dont want to just walk away from this.