How Can I use this program on my computer?

Margaret

The problem is__

The file H:\DCIM\100KZ710\100_2381.MOV cannot be imported because the
codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If
you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and
restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

this is not a program but a video just find the codec(script that can read the specified format) required for your computer http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=pIf&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=.mov+windows+media+player&aq=1&aqi=g2g-s1g7&aql=&oq=.mov+windows&gs_rfai=

Gee i cannot post it as a link sorry just cut and paste in your web browser.

JAP K-horns 1966, Tangents 1983, Heresy 4 1991, R2D2 101, Cornhole 1941, RSW20 2004, C3P0, SC-3's 2009, Devon AVR-4960 2104, Female Cougar, My Little Pony 1998, Hugh Gnass AK-100 1985, Momar EQ-70 1985, Technacs SLP-100 1985, JVC-XV-S500BJ 2003, Alwood KD-64F 1985, Soony PP4U-46XBR2 2006, Regular Crossovers, CT125 tweezers, MDL-120 Computer HD patio 2003, IP Freely 1976, STD Free since 1993, Digital LP 100, Analog CD 400, Poonasonic Digital Analog TP-SW4X1 dispencer, Sassy DIP-S23A10 Video TV Replicator, JV soccer-100U Player, Dull 32GP1U, Woshiba HD-A35, Cabbage Patch STP Oil Treatment 410B, Panasonic BluRay Gun DMP-BM80

The problem is__

The file H:\DCIM\100KZ710\100_2381.MOV cannot be imported because the

codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If

you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and

restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

In all likelyhood, the codec is in your computer, probably lodged in a corner. Shake (or if your computer is fairly large, get a helper) your computer vigiously for 90 seconds or so, shake it with great effort. This will dislodge the codec and send it toward the center area where it can be found by Windows.

My apologies up front....Am I that bad of a cynic now?

Why does it get me nervous that "Margaret" (how many women really come perusing through here?) creates a new account asking about loading a movie?

I am not very computer savy but this just screams "infected file....stay the he!! away" to me??

Sorry 'Margaret'.... I'd liken it to me coming to your sewing forum with a question about spatulas...

But perhaps we are being paranoid...

Speaking of being a bit paranoid.... most here won't appreciate this...and perhaps you won't as well.

That said, we're having some Skyline Chili tonight. Got the stuff I need. Brother in law, Sis in law and Father in law are coming over later on.

Been a while since I've had a Skyline.

But perhaps we are being paranoid...

Speaking of being a bit paranoid.... most here won't appreciate this...and perhaps you won't as well.

That said, we're having some Skyline Chili tonight. Got the stuff I need. Brother in law, Sis in law and Father in law are coming over later on.

Been a while since I've had a Skyline.

I hope you are making it, the stuff in the cans is not the real deal. For those not in the know, Skyline Chili is Cincinnati style chili, served on spaghetti noodles with cheese, onions, and beans. Cincinnati is blessed with dozens if not hundreds of restaurants serving the stuff.

I hope you are making it, the stuff in the cans is not the real deal.

Don't have the recipe (would be willing to make it if I could duplicate it). I'm afraid I'm hitting the easy button at Kroger and bought a couple cans.

When you get there once a year or 24 months.... the canned stuff will evoke a nice memory. It's not the same though. Awwww crap... I just realized I forgot to get those crackers while at the store. Oh well... nobody who's going to be here knows about them.

I can now get Skyline as well as some Graeters here locally. I think the pints of Graeters cost something like $5.00. I've not bought any yet.... I still have a mental block about paying that when I know I can buy it when I'm up there and have them pack it in dry ice.

Next time I'm that way, be cool to meet another Klipsch-head.

(I'm originally from Hamilton & family roots go to Piqua, Dayton & Findlay)