Jubilee locations for possible auditions

Coytee

On 7/6/2018 at 6:23 AM, AHall said:

I’d be happy to have people over this fall when my house isn’t under construction. Western Slope Colorado

We demo the Jubilees in Silverton Colorado at Natalia’s Restaurant on the outdoor patio. Used for live performances and recorded music May through October. Really an outstanding speaker system for outdoor applications and incredible dynamics for live performances.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

An updated list of Jubilee owners can be found in post #3 of this thread...here.

Be advised that many on the updated list have been inactive on the forum, so I strongly recommend talking to either myself or Coytee for the likelihood of auditioning a particular set of Jubs or related loudspeakers as listed.

Chris

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Chris A said:

An updated list of Jubilee owners can be found in post #3 of this thread...here.

Be advised that many on the updated list have been inactive on the forum, so I strongly recommend talking to either myself or Coytee for the likelihood of auditioning a particular set of Jubs or related loudspeakers as listed.

Chris

Chris, I see you added me ... #44 Cypress , TX location, to the list . 

You may want to mention me as in a N.W. Houston location (Cypress is such a small town), since I am sitting smack dab on the Houston city borderline.

ALSO, put mine down as a Jubilee TRIO setup (L/C/R),

...all outfitted with the Faital Pro HF20AT's, using your Bessel X-Over settings !

(My 3rd Jubilee will be here in a few days).

~Rock on , brotha Chris !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Chris A said:

Chris

Would it be possible to contact # 17. Oak Forest IL 2-way/K69 Passive?

I am in Chicago and would be interested in hearing anyone's Jubilee by the way. 

Herman

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 9:52 PM, noviygera said:

Would it be possible to contact # 17. Oak Forest IL 2-way/K69 Passive ?

I think that you'll have to find another location since there is no reply from this gentleman. 

BTW: this isn't a terribly rare occurrence: after acquiring them, many Jubilee owners simply go off into audio nirvana...seldom to be heard from again...

CRW_2205.gif

Chris

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chris A said:

BTW: this isn't a terribly rare occurrence: after acquiring them, many Jubilee owners simply go off into audio nirvana...seldom to be heard from again...

Chris

I am still ALIVE and around, Chris ; 

...AND,  in Audio Nirvana ! ...LOL