Jubilee locations for possible auditions

Coytee

1 hour ago, Chris A said:

BTW: this isn't a terribly rare occurrence: after acquiring them, many Jubilee owners simply go off into audio nirvana...seldom to be heard from again...

I figured their wives just beat them to submission (for hanging out here and infecting her home with Jubilee's) and they were dutifully doing their house chores....tail tucked between their legs... :ohmy:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I figured their wives just beat them to submission (for hanging out here and infecting her home with Jubilee's) and they were dutifully doing their house chores....tail tucked between their legs... :ohmy:

Some of us traded in our wives for Jubilees.............LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

@Chris A

Chris , I see you added me ... #44 Cypress , TX location, to the list . 

Can You CHANGE my loacation to N.W. Houston  ?

... (Cypress is such a small town), since I am sitting smack dab on the Houston city borderline.

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, Islander said:

My JubScalas are now 402 Jubscala IIs with K-691 drivers, and they definitely sound better than they did when they were 510 JubScalas with K-69-A drivers, and that was already really good.

Most excellent! Let's see them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone close to Manassas Virginia? Looking to listen to a set of factory Jubilees. On the contact sheet their are two listed in Richmond VA. Are these folks still living there and are they factory Jubilees? If you are in the net, send me a PM. I would love to audition the Jubilees. Any neighboring states besides Virginia; Maryland, West Virginia, even North Carolina and Pa I would be willing to travel to. Thanks in advance. 

29 minutes ago, audioquest4life said:

Anyone close to Manassas Virginia? Looking to listen to a set of factory Jubilees. On the contact sheet their are two listed in Richmond VA. Are these folks still living there and are they factory Jubilees? If you are in the net, send me a PM. I would love to audition the Jubilees. Any neighboring states besides Virginia; Maryland, West Virginia, even North Carolina and Pa I would be willing to travel to. Thanks in advance. 

I'm in 19363 ( oxford, pa)     we could possibly make something happen if your up for the road trip.

• Like 1

I sent a PM to David who's in Richmond.  He's been pretty silent on the forum for the last half dozen years.  However, since he's an I.T. kinda guy....I'm hoping he's geeky enough to notice the PM.

43 minutes ago, audioquest4life said:

Any neighboring states besides Virginia; Maryland, West Virginia, even North Carolina and Pa I would be willing to travel to. Thanks in advance. 

I neighbor North Carolina.... :emotion-14:

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Yeah, I can see that.  $150 at ikea, $1500 LA scala instead.   POOR man indeed. First world problems.... 

I’ve got a Belle for a TV stand.  It sounds better than anything from IKEA.