Jubilee locations for possible auditions

Coytee

On 4/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, Chris A said:

I haven't made much progress on the mold, but I've had a little progress elsewhere on the design--namely on the drivers (compression drivers and woofers that will work, and perhaps will cost a bit less), off-axis (woofer) port design, and box/alternatives to a box (open baffle).

I don't post on diyAudio any more due to its lack of effective moderation to control trolls and dark tetrad behavior.

Chris

OK thanks Chris.   Is your thread about the MEH in the Technical section  where you will post details of your progress?

Edited by Studley
Error

52 minutes ago, Studley said:

Is this the thread to follow then for news of your progress?

Here is the thread:

Chris

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all - hope everyone is well.

I'm in NE Ohio, I'm interested in hearing the Jubilees if anyone within a state or two might be open to a socially distant demonstration?  I've got a fever (not COVID), and the only prescription is... well an audition of the jubilees.  Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

I know for certain that he sold one pair last night. :)

Are you expecting a huge delivery? If so, congrats, Cory and Steven sure put together a very nice dealership/showroom, and go a long way to take care of their customers. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, IndyKlipschFan said:

I’m interested in a fellow Jubilee owner to hear my setup in Indy/Fishers indiana.  Dialed in, finally I’m extremely happy. Wonder what others think or someone considering these to hear too. 

Do you still have your basement Home Theater I heard about 13 years ago?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Do you still have your basement Home Theater I heard about 13 years ago?

Sadly no.  
I have started all over again, now treading water and re married new house (may 2021) hit the reset button and looking forward to moving into chapter 2 of my life with Jubilees!   

2 hours ago, IndyKlipschFan said:

Sadly no.  
I have started all over again, now treading water and re married new house (may 2021) hit the reset button and looking forward to moving into chapter 2 of my life with Jubilees!   

Are you considering a 7-Jubilee or 5-Jubilee setup?  After having the 7-La Scala system, it would sound logical, but I don’t know your thoughts or finances at the moment.  I’m just curious as to what a dedicated music and movie fan might get, or might aspire to having.

13 hours ago, IndyKlipschFan said:

Sadly no.  

I know the feeling. Even though she was a good "Klipsch Wife," we parted ways right before Christmas 2009. In my new second hand house of 3 years (solidly built in 1944), I no longer have to have my HT in the basement! LOL. She did keep the Heresy's with my blessing however and still uses them to play "cleaning music" in her new house with her new husband, who is an OK guy.

In my case, I have yet to join the "Second Wives Club" like all of my friends have done. So now the only time I ever get a permanent Second Opinion on anything is when I look in the mirror!

So HT in the living room and 2 channel in the basement. Total reversal from my "compromise" days of Wedded "bliss." LOL.