Darn I feel like an a**

USNRET

I sold a piece of equipment, screwed up and put the wrong power cable in. The buyer emailed me tonight upon receipt and I found the power brick but this just sux. Of course I will over night it to him on Monday but that doesn't make it better. The buyer deserves more attention than that!

I've never forgotten to ship anything along with what I've sold but several times I've noticed something lying around that was supposed to be included in the box after I had everything taped up and ready to ship. Wasted a lot of shipping tape that way.

I sold a piece of equipment, screwed up and put the wrong power cable in. The buyer emailed me tonight upon receipt and I found the power brick but this just sux. Of course I will over night it to him on Monday but that doesn't make it better. The buyer deserves more attention than that!

Too bad all retailers don't think that way! :)

I ordered 3 high capacity OEM batteries for our mp3 players on eBay once and only received one. The seller apologized profusely and included a couple of standard capacity batteries with the 2 missing high capacity batteries..... eBay needs more sellers like that.

Well, No One is perfect.....

I have accidentally (as mentioned) swapped labels before; and did the same; (Had the buyers ship to each other).

Both thought it was funny; and although they were inconvenienced; they were not upset.......

I try to be super careful now; but No One is perfect!

[:)]

I purchased a McIntosh tuner from a guy on audiogon. Imagine my surprise when the shipment came and it was not my tuner, but a $12,000 SACD/CD player (I can't even recall the brand). The seller was sure glad I called him about the mistake.

well i'll tell on myself.

did close to the same thing. a member on here let me borrow his THX Demo disk (the one you can't buy). when it was time to ship it back, i bought a huge box, filled it with peanuts, wrapped the case, and then taped the heck out of it. it looked like a tank couldn't open it. so some time goes buy, he has already received the package, put the dvd up. i open up on dvd player, AND THERE IS THE THX DEMO DISK!!!!!!!!!!!!! staring right at me! i couldn't believe it! all that trouble and i never actually checked the case to see if i put the dvd back. i did the assumption thing and look where that landed me. so i call the guy up, he check the case, and sure enough, empty. told him i was so sorry and shipped it out that day.

i think on the second try i had a nice case and sent it back that way. he did end up getting it, but i did feel like a fool.

so i guess everyone who ships anything at some point will forget.